Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Porky_Stalker, Glittery Vodka, MattUK^, Bopperz, TempleOfDreams, Black Hole Sun, Mz S

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
[/I]B]Stonedalot, EssEmm, Klever, Dreamer3k, Lil Laura,molo[/B]




Im on hols on Monday, saving energy amd cash.

So whats your excuse for being here? tell me tell me
;)
if ive missed anyone, feel free to hijack, you werent on list at time of posting

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    OMG I left for like...3 minutes and missed out on an FAO type thread :crying:

    I'm here because I can be. Hehe :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    OMG I left for like...3 minutes and missed out on an FAO type thread :crying:

    ya havent....i fucked up...its now rectified ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    OMG I left for like...3 minutes and missed out on an FAO type thread :crying:

    I'm here because I can be. Hehe :p

    yeah me bloody too grrr :mad:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by molo
    yeah me bloody too grrr :mad:
    i dont know what u mean :chin:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    ya havent....i fucked up...its now rectified ;)

    Hmm...good....now don't do it again :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    wrk, i'm afraid. a lot of paperwork that i've been meaning to do for my mum, but have never gotten around to it :(

    either that, or enjoying the company of you lot :/
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Dreamer3k
    wrk, i'm afraid. a lot of paperwork that i've been meaning to do for my mum, but have never gotten around to it :(

    either that, or enjoying the company of you lot :/

    ah sweet :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i disapear to answer your post on relationships and this happens!

    i'm in cus i've already been out, was gonna go out again but realised ibiza costs money and energy

    and also i was on msn messenger...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have been in all evening because I have no money to go out! oh its tragic! sooooo bored! will be heading off to bed soon! :yes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by molo
    i disapear to answer your post on relationships and this happens!

    i'm in cus i've already been out, was gonna go out again but realised ibiza costs money and energy

    and also i was on msn messenger...
    ok ok, i'll let you off, this time ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    cos I feel like it :D
    School is sorta over for me, so no ties in the morning, even though it is a saturday :/
    erm, also, cos I have no friends or a life, so I sit at the computer instead.
    I am going on holiday 2mo, so I am actually trying to pack, it is not going well, nothing will fit in the case right :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Klever
    cos I feel like it :D
    School is sorta over for me, so no ties in the morning, even though it is a saturday :/
    erm, also, cos I have no friends or a life, so I sit at the computer instead.
    I am going on holiday 2mo, so I am actually trying to pack, it is not going well, nothing will fit in the case right :(

    get a bigger case or take less clothes!

    where ya going?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    get a bigger case or take less clothes!

    where ya going?

    My sister has the bigger case, and if I take any less clothes I will be going naked :s
    I only have a few pairs of clothes in and I am going for three weeks.
    Florida :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i'm here tooooooooo

    but invisible

    goodnight :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by seed
    i'm here tooooooooo

    but invisible

    goodnight :)
    night :wave:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Im making up CDs for a party 2moro, reliving my youth listening to Wham, tis mucho fun! Didnt realise it was so late!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    not only wasn't i not on your list but chaos , becky, shogun, my name, skive, rnt, poodle ...i mean turtle ...th=at renzocookie ...in fact theres about 843 you missed out you lazy git ...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    not only wasn't i not on your list but chaos , becky, shogun, my name, skive, rnt, poodle ...i mean turtle ...th=at renzocookie ...in fact theres about 843 you missed out you lazy git ...
    :lol: u werent here at the time!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i wasnt here :s it was someone else, an imposter!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    :lol: u werent here at the time!
    in was dancing wit the devil in a shed .
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Black Hole Sun
    i wasnt here :s it was someone else, an imposter!

    liar liar ya bum is like a michilin (sp?)tyre!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    in was dancing wit the devil in a shed .

    yr off ya shed, was it hot? did ya do the tango? did it take both of ya?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im dissappointed in you vicky....only messing :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shogun
    im dissappointed in you vicky....only messing :p
    what have I done now? u sound like me school report!:lol:
    ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    what have I done now? u sound like me school report!:lol:
    ;)

    :lol:

    was only kidding around with you ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    yr off ya shed, was it hot? did ya do the tango? did it take both of ya?
    motorbikes and grass. music and hooch.
    perfumes and fragrances ...and around 30 goats at the far end of the basrn.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dammit, I was playing on MSN Games and missed this :p

    I always forget to log out anywayssss :D
Sign In or Register to comment.