Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Missing....................

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well me and my b/f have been together for about a year n half n its the 1st time he's gone away abroad while ive been with him. I cried when he went to the airport and am depressed that i aint gonna see him for a week! I cry anytime i have a really good think about him! im ok at work cos my mind is somewhere else but at home im a wreck!

To me next week can't come fast enough! Can't believe i miss him that much!

Has anyone missed their partners that much when they've been away???

Peaches

Comments

• Options
    when me and my ex lived together, I missed him like crazy...but he was away that long I made a new life and forgot about him!! A week isnt long and it will do you good....imagine the fun you will have when you see him.

My other ex, when we split, it was the only time I ever missed him! (that was my problem!) and it hurt more than I have ever felt or ever will, in fact I havent had a boyf since.

Dont worry, you will soon be back with each other :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Dont worry, you will soon be back with each other :D

thanks thats really nice! Well me n him had split up for 3months and i missed even more but i have seemed to lock that part away i can't remember what it feels like!
  • Options
    Originally posted by peaches19
    thanks thats really nice! Well me n him had split up for 3months and i missed even more but i have seemed to lock that part away i can't remember what it feels like!

and in a few weeks the way you feel now will all be i the past......
  • Options
    Hang in there!Me and Vicki have been together for what will be 5 months when i go Majorca!Im gona miss her like mad!Especially now the relationship is getting better and better!I dont wana go........Nah its only 2 weeks i need to improve on me tan!

Just ring up your mates and that go out clubbing or go shopping or other girlie things.So it will take your mind of him!
  • Options
    YES, My ex boyfriend whent in to the army, and i didnt see him for 6 weeks at a time, in the end he left as he was ill..... but i know what its like to miss some one you love. I used to feel like my world woulnd work with out him.....

... things are Very diffrent now, as he's still a very good mate, and im now seeing someone else:)

hermione x
  • Options
    yes! i miss my bf loadz even when i dont see him for a few days, im going to the south of france in 3weeks for a month! im gona miss my bf so so much..but the advantages are nice tan! lol and all the fun i get when i get back :naughty::p

Dont worry, your bf will be back before you know it :) xxx
  • Options
    Originally posted by **TiNk**
    yes! i miss my bf loadz even when i dont see him for a few days, im going to the south of france in 3weeks for a month! im gona miss my bf so so much..but the advantages are nice tan! lol and all the fun i get when i get back :naughty::p

Dont worry, your bf will be back before you know it :) xxx

Thanks! i totally know what you mean when you said that you miss him loads even when you don't see him for a few days! I'm like that too.

I know it will be over soon, he comes back on thursday.

I know you will miss your b/f but hang on in there and try and enjoy yourself! You'll be fine!

I can't wait for him to come back for loads of fun!

Peaches
  • Options
    In a word, yes.

However, when you've been together a lot longer than a year, you will relish the opportunity to have some space, lol. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    In a word, yes.

However, when you've been together a lot longer than a year, you will relish the opportunity to have some space, lol. :)

thats true but u still miss them tho
  • Options
    Don't worry. Its not as if he'll be away forever. I know the feeling as I miss my boyfriend so much when he goes on holiday: I always just feel so empty without him being there.

Keep smiling though and keep busy. Will make it go so much quicker.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kosari193
    Don't worry. Its not as if he'll be away forever. I know the feeling as I miss my boyfriend so much when he goes on holiday: I always just feel so empty without him being there.

Keep smiling though and keep busy. Will make it go so much quicker.

Thanks that was very nice of you and very helpful. So is your boyfriend away this year?