Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Name this tune...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
`Hiya, this is one for all you sex in the city fans

I never really watch it at all but a couple of weeks ago I watched a repeat on E4. I only caught the end of it but there was a really, really, really nice song playing in the background at the end of it. It was in the episode where Carrie and her boyfriend were living together. Carrie came home and asked her boyfriend (dunno his name) to leave her alone for an hour so she could have some time to herself. She then pulled across those curtain thingys and sat on her bed for a while. The song was playing along in the background. Then it went to Sam, she was beside a pool in a white dressing gown thingy with a man also in a white gown thingy. They were slow dancing to the song.

Can anyone tell me what the song is? Its real slow and sweet and soppy and I love it

Comments

• Options
    Nope :p;)
  • Options
    Sade - By Your Side

Pretty sure thats the one! :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mz Stonedalot
    Sade - By Your Side

Pretty sure thats the one! :yes:

mmmm, i think that might be it, i think it had something bout "by your side in it" Thanx :)

Oh, and thanx for your input Mr Seed :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Homer's Love Child
    mmmm, i think that might be it, i think it had something bout "by your side in it" Thanx :)

Oh, and thanx for your input Mr Seed :p

Mr Meanie Seedling to you :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by seed
    Mr Meanie Seedling to you :p

Mr *$*£*%* Seedling :p