Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What The Hell Did I Do This Time???!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am SO annoyed with one of my friends. She keeps getting stressy with me for no reason. And then on Wednesday I told her that I might be going out with one of my other friends by the end of this week (and hey look at that I am) and she got all stressy and starting mouthing off to my best mate (apparently thinking she wouldn't tell me) about how I treat him like shit and apparently I always flirt with him and lead him on. She also said that I always say I hate him and then I say I like him, but that is the most untrue thing in the world. He was and still is one of my best mates I would never say I hated him unless I was joking around. Then today when she said to him 'Why are you so happy?' and he said 'Cos I'm not sad, oh and the small point that I'm going out with Frances (*shivers* how I hate my name!)' she gave me a disgusted kinda look and said 'Why would going out with her make you happy?' which made me think 'Ok what have I done to deserve that?'. Also, I wrote in 'the book' (me, my best mate and this girl have a little book that we write all our secrets and stuff in) that if she had a problem with me then she should come out and tell me. That was Wednesday. She hasn't said a word to me since. She always has a go at me if I say something little and stupid, and when one of our other friends was looking at the poem we wrote about Kay (ex-friend - complicated!) she turned the page to see if there was anything else, and nobody else is supposed to read it so I was like WOAH! STOP! And my friend got in a big mood with me, and the girl who I had said it to was like, 'Ok, it's not that big a deal'. She is kinda two faced and she at the moment hates the new girl because she thinks the new girl fancies one of our boy mates. She says it's because 'she knew him first' but she didn't introduce me or the new girl to him, I was introduced to him through Greg and the new girl was introduced to him through the rest of us. She is very two faced, she says she likes someone to their face but when they aren't around slags them off. I dunno what to do. Don't say get rid of her because she is the only person I can share a room with on the History trip to Normandy in a couple of weeks!

Comments

• Options
    i dunno wat to say really...but do you really want someone like that as a friend? i know i wouldnt even if it did mean being on my own on a school trip, people like that arent worth the effort
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    i dunno wat to say really...but do you really want someone like that as a friend? i know i wouldnt even if it did mean being on my own on a school trip, people like that arent worth the effort

Hmm well she is nice to me usually, but I don't know what I did wrong to keep making her stressy. I really should talk to her I suppose. She needs to talk to me at some point anyway because I have her The Sims On Holiday (my sister lost the code for mine so I had to borrow hers). I guess I will have words with her. She is kinda upset atm anyway because she keeps thinking her fiancee (she's 15 and she's engaged :rolleyes: ) is going to break up with her.
  • Options
    maybe (im not saying im right) but maybe she is jealous? maybe she sorta likes this lad and although she cant have him for herself she didnt want anyone else to have him? i duno tho, just a thought :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    maybe (im not saying im right) but maybe she is jealous? maybe she sorta likes this lad and although she cant have him for herself she didnt want anyone else to have him? i duno tho, just a thought :)

Oh, this is Laura we're talking about, that's obvious. She doesn't fancy him, but she HAS to have every bit of male attention on her! It's quite amusing lol