Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Play Fighting

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've read somewhere (or seen it on Big Brother) that play fighting is a really strong sign that two people like each other, obviously I am talking about Boys with Girls. But to be honest, I dont always fancy people who I play fight with, but more often than not I do. I think it is a great way to make physical contact with someone without having a big convo. and picking up on little signals and stuff. Obviously, you have to know the person, you can't just start play-fighting with any random girl you see on street, but do you play fight with people because you fancy them, or just because you are violent or something????

Comments

• Options
    I think play fighting is great!

Tickle fights give you both the giggles and when you laugh you feel great! Also you get to find out about the other person's body (find where they're ticklish, then stimulate those places gently later!)

Pillow fights are great too, let the energy loose without hurting each other too much. Then when you're exhausted, you can "make up" by curling up together.....

The one thing i wouldn't do though is PROPER fighting, where you actually hurt each other. that's definitely a no no..
  • Options
    Re: Play Fighting
    Originally posted by Good Riddance
    I've read somewhere (or seen it on Big Brother) that play fighting is a really strong sign that two people like each other, obviously I am talking about Boys with Girls. But to be honest, I dont always fancy people who I play fight with, but more often than not I do. I think it is a great way to make physical contact with someone without having a big convo. and picking up on little signals and stuff. Obviously, you have to know the person, you can't just start play-fighting with any random girl you see on street, but do you play fight with people because you fancy them, or just because you are violent or something????

well, ive stil got the maturity of a 13year old so if i fancy somebody i play fight, have tickling fights ~ all of that.. sexual frustration ay!

i love playfighting with my man too, even if they do get a bit rough and violent~turns me on!
  • Options
    I agree! If I fancy someone I have to touch them, hit them!

For example if a guy I like is being irritating, but in a cute way, I'll push him away, or if he's just said something risque, I'll hit him! I know I shouldn't really, but I'm not rough! I don't miss any opportunity to touch him.

I love playfights with a guy I like :D:love: