Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Is this normal?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is this normal? My GF doesn't think it is. Whenever i ejaculate, i almost always keep my erection and sometimes during sex i can keep going. Everyone tells me I'll get blueballs, but thank god that never happened. What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    I've only managed to do that once: cum, then keep hard on, keep going then cum again....

After I cum (i think it's same for most people) i get extra sensitive, so any continued stimulation may become so intense, it could be painful....That time i just slowed right down, but kept the stimulation going but gently and managed to do it again.
    Only once though and never since...

So if you can do it every time, then respect to you.

It also depends how long you're at it for...
    If i've been making love for over an hour, i don't really wanna keep going after i came, just wanna cuddle up in spoons and hold her tight. If it's a 10 minute quickie, then i might wanna do it again (but like most blokes i need a break) - if you can keep going (providing she wants the same) - then DO IT!
  • Options
    half the time my fella does that too. so whether its normal or not (i dont know about theses things) youre not the only one :p