Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Nb..........

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
whats it stand for.....?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Nb..........
    Originally posted by Zella
    whats it stand for.....?

    Latin for:
    Nota Bena
    meaning Note Well
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Nb..........
    Originally posted by Klever
    Latin for:
    Nota Bena
    meaning Note Well
    oooooh...ya livin up to ya name ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Nb..........
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    oooooh...ya livin up to ya name ;)


    LMAO
    I can be if I try ;) ....I think.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Nb..........
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    oooooh...ya livin up to ya name ;)

    OH MY GOD!!! its klever like clever, aint it... i seen it and i have *always* said it like kleaver, like the big knife thingy
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Nb..........
    Originally posted by my_name
    OH MY GOD!!! its klever like clever, aint it... i seen it and i have *always* said it like kleaver, like the big knife thingy

    thats why he's klever and your.... uh..... my name.

    ok that didnt work as well as i hoped it would
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nb..........
    Originally posted by octopus of doom
    thats why he's klever and your.... uh..... my name.

    ok that didnt work as well as i hoped it would

    say it with confidence and nobody will know you dont' make sense :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Nb..........
    Originally posted by my_name
    OH MY GOD!!! its klever like clever, aint it... i seen it and i have *always* said it like kleaver, like the big knife thingy

    Oh. My. God. Did anyone ever tell you you're slow? :p

    I mean it's like when you complained you spent like half an hour (maybe not literally) working out wixed murds :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nb..........
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Oh. My. God. Did anyone ever tell you you're slow? :p

    I mean it's like when you complained you spent like half an hour (maybe not literally) working out wixed murds :p

    i got it that time :D *is proud*

    be proud of me too :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Nb..........
    Originally posted by my_name
    OH MY GOD!!! its klever like clever, aint it... i seen it and i have *always* said it like kleaver, like the big knife thingy


    *mumbles*

    cleaver :no:
    clever :yes:

    I would have spelt it Kleaver if I meant it to be cleaver :rolleyes:

    So yes, once again I shall tell you all you say Klever like clever, not cleaver.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nb..........
    Originally posted by my_name
    i got it that time :D *is proud*

    be proud of me too :p


    After how many months? :rolleyes: :p


    I thought *I* was slow, maybe I am, but you're slower ;)


    And I'm proud of you my_name *pats her on the head*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i'm not slow, i'm just american :p i'm acutally a genius :p, yea, thats it, i'm acutally a genius, but i'm playing dumb cuz i dont' want you to feel inadaquate :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by my_name
    i'm not slow, i'm just american :p i'm acutally a genius :p, yea, thats it, i'm acutally a genius, but i'm playing dumb cuz i dont' want you to feel inadaquate :D


    I'm the queen of england really :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    I'm the queen of england really :rolleyes: :p

    oh dear your leaving yourself open there.......

    must... resist....
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nb..........
    Originally posted by my_name
    say it with confidence and nobody will know you dont' make sense :p

    you don't make

    :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nb..........
    Originally posted by Klever
    you don't make

    :p

    careful... klever is fine but you dont wanna be known as zmart arz
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nb..........
    Originally posted by Klever
    you don't make

    :p


    what if i only had 3 fingers, and i coudlnt' type properly, then wouldnt you feel bad for making fun of me... some people and their incondierations, sheesh :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Nb..........
    Originally posted by my_name
    what if i only had 3 fingers, and i coudlnt' type properly, then wouldnt you feel bad for making fun of me... some people and their incondierations, sheesh :p


    But I .......um....don't think you do :p
    Originally posted by octopus of doom
    careful... klever is fine but you dont wanna be known as zmart arz

    lmao, Klever is fiiine!
    Don't worry, any reputation for me being a smart arse has long gone!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by octopus of doom
    oh dear your leaving yourself open there.......

    must... resist....

    :lol:
    you made me spit my water all over the person sitting next to me!

    you rock :thumb:
Sign In or Register to comment.