Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

best place to fuck

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
where is the best place to fuck and dont say the bed!!

Comments

• Options
    i like to fuck in a public place. But....................i dnt come from doing that its just fun. so yea apart from a public place it is bed...you can do sooooooooo much in bed.
  • Options
    The best place ive done it was on a park just up the road from me, id grown up playin on that park everyday! Was just really good and even tho it was fucking freezin was still worth it :) Other than that was with my mate in his car in Asda's carpark :thumb: lol

xxx
  • Options
    Not in bed?! :( its good in bed though because youre comfy, warm, not in any rush, its familiar, your not going to get sand in your mouth or mud in your hair... i like it...

Other than that, somewhere public with the risk of getting caught... the amount of times my fella and i have been disturbed by embarassed dog walkers! Its a giggle though..
  • Options
    Best place? Blimey there are so many...female toilets at work, store room, swimming baths, etc.

I'd say it's all good, from my experience anyway :)
  • Options
    Best place was prob a tie between the woods just of the track at midday, we were hidden but people werent that far away and on a train at night!

Love the sex outdoors- have still to try so many!!!