Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Experience ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The other day, my bf asked me about how to 'satisfy' me ...

He wanted to know if there were any special tricks, 'cause in his previous relationship, she only 'came' when he went down on her ... and as he doesn't especially like to do it that way :rolleyes: ... ya know what I mean ;)

So he asked me to 'teach' him how I do it (satisfy myself I mean) but I feel a bit uncomfortable ... erm :D I mean ... I should tell him (and show him? :eek2: ) like that one of the best ways is to stimulate the clit and all??

Now, how do you think is the best way to ... erm teach him :lol:

Comments

• Options
    show him!! perform for him then try it together...then give him his waders!
  • Options
    Aye, show him.

Just, put his hand over yours, and WEEE away you go :)

Dammit. Sex me. Now.
  • Options
    Hmmm *has been shown before* :D:naughty:

Can't be arsed to go into detail tho, Just do what the others have said and start playing with your pussy in the normal way while he watches how you like it. Then put his hand on yours and trace around your clit and where else you like it. Then let him have a go on his own once your both ready.

Or failing that, just lie and say the only way he can make you cum is by licking you out :p
  • Options
    the simple way to solve this is show him..if hes your bf and your going this far then you should not feel anyway embrassed...its only human nature... go on go on show him.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Hmmm *has been shown before* :D:naughty:

Can't be arsed to go into detail tho, Just do what the others have said and start playing with your pussy in the normal way while he watches how you like it. Then put his hand on yours and trace around your clit and where else you like it. Then let him have a go on his own once your both ready.

Or failing that, just lie and say the only way he can make you cum is by licking you out :p

:yes:

and

:lol:
  • Options
    While we're on this subject, just out of interest, what part of their pussy do women like having licked ?

Whenever I go down on girls, they tend to tell me I'm doing fine, but I like to make it that extra bit better and always want to know what is the best part to lick and how far in do I let my tongue go etc etc

So come an girls .. spill the beans - it's only for your good

Tell us lads, exactly what you like having licked, and in return you'll get it
  • Options
    Your pussy doesn't come with a manual and we're not mindreaders!

So just stop being shy and tell/show him! It's in your own benefits!
  • Options
    My tongue is 4 1/2 inches long (from my lips to tip) and that always seems to do the job :razz: :yum:;)

In answer to your question, hell yeah, show him!!! Girls playing with themselves is a fucking huge turn-on! One of my ex's used to sit and play with herself behind my back if I was doing summat, and turning around to see her doing that.....Soon got my tongue in use, and then my old man! DEFINATELY show him, girls masturbating :yeees: :yes: :yeees: :yes: :yeees: :yes:
  • Options
    Fine then, I'll show him :naughty::D

Should be a very erm ... interesting session :chin: :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Good Riddance
    My tongue is 4 1/2 inches long

i want you
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    i want you
    Thats straight to the point, but ................ ok, as long as you keep it nice and fresh I'll let you have my tongue. :p
  • Options
    WOO HOO! And i'm always freash as a daisy.
  • Options
    You absolutely must show him, guide him, and teach him. If you don't, and he doesn't please you, then you only have yourself to blame. You must show us, tell us, and teach us, how to pleaure you, how to satisfy you, how to make you cum. It's no good blaming us if you're unwilling to guide us. Everybody is different, and you must show him how you're different, and what makes you horny, wet, and orgasm. :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    WOO HOO! And i'm always freash as a daisy.
    Oooo, wanna get fresh then? ;):naughty: I have a whole meadow of wild flowers and freshness I could show you! ;)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    You absolutely must show him, guide him, and teach him. If you don't, and he doesn't please you, then you only have yourself to blame. You must show us, tell us, and teach us, how to pleaure you, how to satisfy you, how to make you cum. It's no good blaming us if you're unwilling to guide us. Everybody is different, and you must show him how you're different, and what makes you horny, wet, and orgasm.

BULLSEYE!

totally agreed!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Good Riddance
    My tongue is 4 1/2 inches long (from my lips to tip) and that always seems to do the job

eugh no i hate that, a lad sticking his tongue up me does not please me for some reason. i like just the licking, pressing and sucking on my clit. and when he kisses and blows around the area and my thighs..drive me crazy
  • Options
    yeah ...well i'm kinda in the same situation except i like it ....i just dont exactly know what i'm doing :P i could be the best and i could be the worst ..i dont care i like it no less or should that be lick it no less ;):D