Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A2 History-individual assignment

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Ok, at my school we have the option of doing this thing called an individual assignment for history instead of the fascistr italy topic, we basically can do whatever we choose, and its a bit different. I was wondering if anyone has ever done it, and if its worth doing instead of the taught module?

Thankoo! :)
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Do Fascist italy! Its easy as pie I got 81/90 on mine!
  • Options
    Re: A2 History-individual assignment
    Originally posted by MoonShiner
    Ok, at my school we have the option of doing this thing called an individual assignment for history instead of the fascistr italy topic, we basically can do whatever we choose, and its a bit different. I was wondering if anyone has ever done it, and if its worth doing instead of the taught module?

Thankoo! :)

The year above me that have just left did this. According to the teacher, it was a lot of hassle as everyone had to invent their own question, send it away to be approved and work on their own which meant everyone was at different stages etc etc.
    So this year she'd changed our A2 course and our coursework is on Russia, its two set questions and means everyone can work at a similar pace and not have to hassle with working alone or whatever.
    Good luck though! :)
  • Options
    Do something on Hitler's Germany...theres plently of questions you could make up from that topic or you do a question on the realtions between America and USSR in the 60's with the cuban missile crisis and all that..history is great :)
  • Options
    i did a module for that for AS history, well the rise of fascism in Italy. You could do that? Seeing what people/events had roles in the rise of Fascism. I asked about the individual assignments in history in here recently. Go look!

Im seeing how much the division of Germany after world war 2 was due to Russian agression
  • Options
    well people, just to let you know, i made up my mind, and my question was....

"to what extent did president kennedy's decisions during the cuban missile crisis aggravate the situation?"

Something i find interesting.... thanks for the help though :)