Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

The End

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How do you know when a relationship has run its course? Even if you still love your partner - Or can you even love your partner if you think that a relationship has come to is end? Are there any signs to suggest when its time to call it quits, or any signs that show you stil have a few years together left?

..so confuzzling..

can anyone answer any of those questions? please?

x minx x

Comments

• Options
    Try asking a few trusted friends that know you, sometimes they see thing long before you do?

I noticed one girl I used to work with would have a stern look on her fwce when talking about her boyfriend of 3 years, but when she talked abut her best friend her face lit up.

That to me was an obvious sign her relationship was doomed!!
  • Options
    not always true...I can feel stern about my boyfriend but I still love him
  • Options
    thanks babe, never really thought about it that way ~ thing is, all my closest friends are also his friends so its kind of tricky, and my other friends arent exactly that intuitive. hmm. im sure ill find somebody to talk to about it, good advice mate cheers :)