Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What is this 'bump'

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,

I am totally new here, so just learning ...

I have been willing to ask a question that has been bugging my mind for the last month or so ....

About 3 weeks ago I met this girl in a club and she went back to my place, as you can imagine we got up to all sorts, but one thing that I didnt quite get was that every time I fingered her, I could feel this 'bump' on the inside upper surface, each time I touched this bump with my finger it got bigger and more squirted more juice .... the girl also moaned more with pleasure...

What exactly is this 'bump' on the inside upper surface of the vagina ?? Apparently it only 'erects' when she is aroused otherwise it goes flat ...

This is really bugging me, I know it's not the clit cos that's located just above the entrance to the vagina on the outside.. this so called 'bump' is located INSIDE the vagina on the upper surface and you can only feel it when you put your finger(s) inside ...

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Options
    G-Spot.

I would have thought with a name like stud-man you would have known that :rolleyes:
  • Options
    It's the g-spot. God, finding it first time? Most guys need a wet suit and a map to find it... :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    It's the g-spot. God, finding it first time? Most guys need a wet suit and a map to find it... :D

:lol: , so true.

And yep you found her G-spot *round of applause*
  • Options
    Hi all

I had a suspicion that it was a G spot, I had the impression that most girls had G spots in different areas !!!

Each girl I slept with, always had that 'bump' in the same place and believe me they used to love it !!

So G spot it is then - well at least I know that I have been stimulating girls on their G spot.. and the main thing is that I know where they are !!!

By the look of their faces I think the G spot is the most pleasurable part ? more pleasurable than touching the clit - do u girls agree ???
  • Options
    HELL YEA!!!!
    i love it when my bf fingers me inside as aposed to on my clit cos it feels soooooooooo much better. If m honnest i dnt like it when he plays with my clit cos he can be quite ruff. so i try to only to let him go near it during oral.
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    G-Spot.

I would have thought with a name like stud-man you would have known that :rolleyes:

Give the guy a break! hes plucked up the courage to actually ask the question and you go and be horrible!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by NaughtyBoi
    Give the guy a break! hes plucked up the courage to actually ask the question and you go and be horrible!!

He was just being sarcastic - Ninj didn't mean it to be nasty I'm sure - just taking the piss slightly.
  • Options
    Originally posted by NaughtyBoi

No malice intended.
  • Options
    POSTED ON BEHALF OF RAINBOW BRITE (hi lovey!)

"im going to go against what everyone else has said here, and suggest that its probably her cervix you have found. A bump at the top of the vagina, with a little hole in the end. Sorry guys - nothing exotic."
  • Options
    or it could be a particularly large genital wart:eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite

shes not going to be in pleasure then and producing more juices if its a genital wart...hope its not for stud mans sake.
  • Options
    Thanks for your replies everyone

So majority of people reckon its the G spot and one suggestion states that it's the cervix ...

I thought that the cervix was located in the far end right inside the vagina - more like a dead end - you probably would not be able to reach it with your fingers ??? unless you got ultra long fingers greater than 10 inches !

One other thing if it was the cervix then why does the girl moan with pleasure each time you touch that bump along with release of juices (Also the bump is only there when the girl is aroused otherwise it will go flat and when you touch that area you can feel it becoming stiff again into a bump) ? Afer all a cervix is not really a pleasurable part compared with Clit and the G spot....

I may be wrong but these are my arguments backing the 'G spot' theory !

Can't believe this conersaation is still going !!

Ha Ha

Must admit, a great site with large bunch of very friendly people, keep up the good work peeps and cheers to this site !

If only we had pictures of each poster so that we could actually see who we are talking to !!
  • Options
    a) there are pictures, look around i think you'll find some
    b) this thread has turned a tad suspect... from someone who didnt know what the hell they were doing, you've sure turned into an extremly knowledgable guy in 5 posts. :chin: Hmm. Yes. Goodnight.
  • Options
    i thought it was her cervix too when i read his post, i aggree with rainbow

notice it was mostly guys who said it was the g-spot

'hooray one of our own has finally found it!!' ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite

Or a huge internal whitehead ready to burst .... ? :yuck:
  • Options
    http://www.linplaza.com/image/g-spot.jpg

There you go boys and girls. Tell you what, if you are touching her cervix with your finger then your name is ET!

Would I be right in saying that some girls can't squirt? Or can all girls squirt they just need to learn how? (and I don't mean those foolish girls that think they are squirting orgasms but its really piss).
  • Options
    more info

here
    ;)
  • Options
    ...now that stud-man's found his laydee's g-spot... anyone wanna share any good positions for stimulating the aforementioned area?

badthumbs.gifgtse.giflovetoss.gif
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    http://www.linplaza.com/image/g-spot.jpg

There you go boys and girls. Tell you what, if you are touching her cervix with your finger then your name is ET!

Would I be right in saying that some girls can't squirt? Or can all girls squirt they just need to learn how? (and I don't mean those foolish girls that think they are squirting orgasms but its really piss).

You are right there - I actually pointed out that it CANNOT be the cervix because you need mega long fingers to even get to it !

So it must be the G spot !!
  • Options
    Originally posted by n00b1e
    ...now that stud-man's found his laydee's g-spot... anyone wanna share any good positions for stimulating the aforementioned area?

badthumbs.gifgtse.giflovetoss.gif

The best way to stimulate the G spot is by using fingers...

Inserting the penis into the vagina in the 'man on top' position - you cannot 'touch' the G-spot due to its strange angled position, so the the best option is to ask the girl to lie on her back, and then put a pillow or a cushion on her bum so in effect she's lying on her back and her bump is on the pillow ....

Then slide your penis into her vagina till your right inside her and your pubic area is pressed flat against her vagina entrance with your dick right inside, while doing so, ask her to thrust her pelvis further upwards and then you'll hear those orgasmic moans and groans as her G spot is actually being stimulated with your penis !

Hope this helps

Any more tips ? feel free to ask !!