Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

People's Who's Look Have Changed for better or worse

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you know anyone that used to be a minger and now is a babe or a stud?

or perhaps someone that's gone the other way and used to be HOT but is NOT anymore.

I remember one girl at Uni who was sooo HOT in the first year - a total babe - every guy fancied her - then we went away for te summer - came back and she'd put on a tonne of weight!!

Then we went away for the summer again and she went back to more normal but not so hot .. then saw her again after a few years and she'd gone really thin and wearing glasses and looking like a bit of a geek.

Another person that springs to mind is Jason Donovan from Neighbours ... even I can say he was good looking in Neighbours .. but have you seen him lately? Looked like he's been in an accident!!

Michael Jackson of course has to be the most famous shape shifter of all but I'll let you guys have your say .......

Comments

• Options
    Jordan obviously.

I remember the ugly one from Destiny's Child (not Kelly or Beyonce, the other one) used to be quite decent, but she's gone right downhill lately.

Sarah from Corrie used to be cute, but she's got one of those stupid fringes now.

I think Lisa Snowdon gets sexier by the day, and that Amanda woman who was on Graham Norton last night seems to improve with age :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Jordan obviously.

I remember the ugly one from Destiny's Child (not Kelly or Beyonce, the other one) used to be quite decent, but she's gone right downhill lately.

Sarah from Corrie used to be cute, but she's got one of those stupid fringes now.

I think Lisa Snowdon gets sexier by the day, and that Amanda woman who was on Graham Norton last night seems to improve with age :yes:

hmmmmm, amanda....she was lush i must admit.....both mine and blokey's jaws dropped! lol:lol:

me, used to be a swann........now, just average........but special in special ways that you'll only know if your special too. lol:lol:

he he! :D
  • Options
    Well went i was about 12 i thought Mark Owen was nice but now he looks like a complete dork urgh...what did i see in him?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Well went i was about 12 i thought Mark Owen was nice but now he looks like a complete dork urgh...what did i see in him?!
    :lol: Me too!

I think Christina Aguilera was so pretty when she first released songs but now she's just awful. Though I know most of you boys will disagree with me :p Just think it's a shame when someone is naturally that pretty and turn themselves into a complete state :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith

I'm so glad i wasn't the only one lol.
  • Options
    Oh .. what do people think of Vanessa feltz she lost all that weight cos she was scared her husband would leave - and in the end she lose it and he still left!!

I think she looks a bit funny now being thin, her head looks massive compared to her body!!

vs1.jpg

_1506692_feltz150.jpg

oh.. same thing with Minnie Driver!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith

I think Christina Aguilera was so pretty when she first released songs but now she's just awful. Though I know most of you boys will disagree with me :p Just think it's a shame when someone is naturally that pretty and turn themselves into a complete state :rolleyes:

im a bloke and i think shes a mess...

that dirrty video.... ugh....

its just not attractive.
  • Options
    hmm...britters seems to have gone down a bit. with that new hair, it doesn't suit her at all.
    who's gotten better looking? me! lmao! i'm kidding. i dunno actually.
  • Options
    Originally posted by octopus of doom
    im a bloke and i think shes a mess...

that dirrty video.... ugh....

its just not attractive.

Indeed. :yes:

I can't really think of anyone famous...although what I look like went downhill, I think.