Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

*Stifles a laugh*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it because she was American, a female, a blonde or all three?

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    roflmao, seen that before :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stupid woman. it is people like her that give blondes a bad name
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Zella
    stupid woman. it is people like her that give blondes a bad name

    thats the trouble with blondes, 98% of them give the other 2% a bad name...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    awww c'mooon... that can't be true!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol: and shes blonde too :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    brilliant!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    americans :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by fugue
    americans :rolleyes: :p
    i sgree with that more than the blonde comments....
Sign In or Register to comment.