Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

famous friends and families

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you have any famous friends or family?

do you know any celebrities personally? like, i know people have met celebrities and what not... but do you know any personally? like they're your mate who you do lunch with or anything?

Just wandered!

Comments

• Options
    i got off with kenny miller and he texts me:D

and ive met the beckhams at a charity dinner thingy with my dad,and he see's them often (he has something to do with their houses ect)

erm i think thats aboot it
  • Options
    Rick Waller is my dad :hyper:
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Rick Waller is my dad :hyper:

lol!

u sure he didnt just eat your dad?
  • Options
    well im related to John Cooper-Clark, and my grandad's cousin married the King Houssein of Jordan, but they got divorced again.

No one close though
  • Options
    My Mum once drove Bill Oddie to work.

My ex-best friend from primary school had a brother who played Josh in Grange-Hill in the 90s.

I once spoke to Morroccan Roll online :hyper:
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    lol!

u sure he didnt just eat your dad?

:lol:
  • Options
    BritJames, wasn't it you that met Geri Halliwell in Tesco's?
  • Options
    my cousin's a singer... 'cept she's not so popular anymore! Used to be though! She's still doing stuff, just not major stuff right now.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    lol no :/

Hm. Well someone did, could've sworn it was you. Never mind.

Ooh I dunno if this counts or not, but a friend of mine is tipped to be a huge star on the country music scene (woo..:rolleyes: ) but he could still be famous, it counts I think lol.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    a friend of mine is tipped to be a huge star on the country music scene
    Did you say Country & Western? :mad: They won't become big in the scene, because I'm on a one man mission to assasinate all C&W singers and songwriters! :mad:

To fill you in on why - I live (as from tomorrow - lived) next door to an old git who played it at horrendous volumes at all times of the day and night. Every time I hear the first chords of that music the red mist comes down now, and the voices start chanting.... "Kill Kill Kill Kill KILL!

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Did you say Country & Western? :mad: They won't become big in the scene, because I'm on a one man mission to assasinate all C&W singers and songwriters! :mad:

To fill you in on why - I live (as from tomorrow - lived) next door to an old git who played it at horrendous volumes at all times of the day and night. Every time I hear the first chords of that music the red mist comes down now, and the voices start chanting.... "Kill Kill Kill Kill KILL!

Mr_Wobble ;)

HAHAHAHA! PMSL

Oh dear, poor Mr Wobble! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble

No, I said country. I don't know if he includes the western or not lol. Or even, if there's a difference. I know nothing :rolleyes:

I thought of you as I wrote that post y'know. My friend is good though, he goes to great lengths to make sure nobody else endures his terrible, terrible music unless they wish to.
  • Options
    Originally posted by trinster
    my cousin's a singer... 'cept she's not so popular anymore! Used to be though! She's still doing stuff, just not major stuff right now.

Well who was she then? C`mon! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    Well who was she then? C`mon! :D

lol are you that desperate to know?! bless her she's my bestest mate, but she aint half down the drown that the moment. see if you can work it out (this'll tell me how popular she really is!) me name's trinity piper....

edited to say *drain* not *drown!*
  • Options
    lol I don't really know anyone famous...but my dad is good mates with Peter Kay (comedian!)

And I used to work with Vernon Kay....

's Mum. lol :D He did come into the shop a few times though and I spoke to him! My sad claim to fame!

Ooh and my friends boyfriend is in a band called Hurricane Party who supported Status Quo on their last tour, but I don't think they're famous, not at all.
  • Options
    lol are you that desperate to know?! bless her she's my bestest mate, but she aint half down the drown that the moment. see if you can work it out (this'll tell me how popular she really is!) me name's trinity piper....

Ooh Billie Piper? Is she married to Chris Evans? lol thats just who popped to mind when I read Piper :D
  • Options
    um... my brothers ex girlfriends sisters husbands cousin is jim breuer, does that count?
  • Options

Ah right.

*cogs turning, puts a few things together*

Anyway, sorry trinny, but I`m bored!! ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    um... my brothers ex girlfriends sisters husbands cousin is jim breuer, does that count?

who?
  • Options
    Ooo I guessed that before you even posted your surname. I must be psychic :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    who?

um... a comedian, he was on saturdaynight live and half baked heh, you probably know him as well as i know the people your tlaking about :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    um... a comedian, he was on saturdaynight live and half baked heh, you probably know him as well as i know the people your tlaking about :p

Probably!! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by FireyFirenze
    Ooh Billie Piper? Is she married to Chris Evans? lol thats just who popped to mind when I read Piper :D

yeh lol. bless her. i posted about it before, been a bit worried about her recently, she seems dead distant. Oh well what can you do??? maybe they'll split up one day! No, i dont mean it in a bad way, just i do worry about her. But as long as she's happy right?
  • Options
    yeh lol. bless her. i posted about it before, been a bit worried about her recently, she seems dead distant. Oh well what can you do??? maybe they'll split up one day! No, i dont mean it in a bad way, just i do worry about her. But as long as she's happy right?

Hehe the girl who started off doing the smash hits ads?

Tell her to get some new clothes mate!

Anyway i er am distantly related to one of the previous American presidents.
  • Options
    My auntie's ex was mates with the Redknapps which was cool cos we got to meet them all quite a few times. My cousin is still good mates with the youngest of the 2 brothers and turned him down when he asked her out! Silly girl, I could be related to Jamie Redknapp if she had gone out with his bro! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    oh yea, and anothre one you wont' know... i got slightly friendly with one of the back up dancers from the band LFO... and one time i was visiting the vietnam memorial and henery winkler (ya know, the fonze) was there... and when my dad was in college he used to work at the place that prince owned, and he met him a few times...
  • Options
    emma bunton used to deliver my milk. that about it.

oh no wait i lie i net the mell and sue from the bread advert at rocky horror on sat and i got a kiss on the check from jonathen wilkes.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Hehe the girl who started off doing the smash hits ads?

Tell her to get some new clothes mate!

lol, well I did say she was down the drain a bit at the mo! To be fair though, she has been doing quite a bit of stuff recently, mainly acting, but it hasn't all been hugely advertised. She's just done something for the BBC, but I dont think it's being shown until nearer the end of the year.

come on then, i want to hear this president story...
  • Options
    lol, well I did say she was down the drain a bit at the mo! To be fair though, she has been doing quite a bit of stuff recently, mainly acting, but it hasn't all been hugely advertised. She's just done something for the BBC, but I dont think it's being shown until nearer the end of the year.

come on then, i want to hear this president story...

Fair enough, used to dance to them tunes at discos *reminisces*

I have no idea what the blokes name is! Something Jackson :chin:
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Fair enough, used to dance to them tunes at discos *reminisces*

I have no idea what the blokes name is! Something Jackson :chin:

Samuel L??? Lol, i love that man!