Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

shopping on the net

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
ok i am trying to buy somthing off a website. but it keeps telling me to write in my billing address then when i typr in the number and post code of my house it wont let me go on to the next pge.
what do i do?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Make sure every detail is filled in correct, try it again and again and if it dosen't work close the page and open up again and try, if the problem persists email the company you are buying from and tell them your problem.
  • Options
    Dont leave a gap in the postcode, sometimes its that.
  • Options
    it dnt matter now anyway. i finally got it working and then it said that my card wouldnt be bloody accepted!!!
  • Options
    what is the website you are buying something from?
  • Options
    online shopping is evil specially the "one click order" thing on amazon.... i once bought 45 cds in a month with that button, simply cause i would go on there late at night and just click on everything and then forget and cause you dont have to even confirm it let alone put your details in i would just not think twice about it and then forget and then 2 days later i would get huge numbers of cds turning up on my door step and then have no money left.

its bad......

they saw me coming........
  • Options
    Originally posted by octopus of doom
    online shopping is evil specially the "one click order" thing on amazon.... i once bought 45 cds in a month with that button, simply cause i would go on there late at night and just click on everything and then forget and cause you dont have to even confirm it let alone put your details in i would just not think twice about it and then forget and then 2 days later i would get huge numbers of cds turning up on my door step and then have no money left.

its bad......

they saw me coming........

That happened to me, I ordered two of a CD once :mad:

It also annoys me how none of the American shopping sites and few of the UK ones accept Solo. It's usually either Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Delta :rolleyes:

Fuck me am I ever getting a credit card anyway, more trouble than they're worth in my eyes.