Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

help me!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i'm sooooooooooooooooo bored. i'm not tired, i'm not hungry, i'm already clean, i don't feel like driving anywhere, its too early to call anybody, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO!!!! help me please, i'll go insane, and nobody wants that...

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: help me!
    Originally posted by my_name
    i'm sooooooooooooooooo bored. i'm not tired, i'm not hungry, i'm already clean, i don't feel like driving anywhere, its too early to call anybody, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO!!!! help me please, i'll go insane, and nobody wants that...
    NO! sod off i'm to hot.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    just go insane, it saves you having to do it later :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    just go insane, it saves you having to do it later :)


    but what will i do when i'm insane then? i'll just be a bored insane girl then...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well you can never get bored when your insane!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    well you can never get bored when your insane!!


    hmmm... :chin: by golly i think your right!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you can drive and yet your still bored??


    there is no help for you! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by molo
    you can drive and yet your still bored??


    he he, if only you knew what this town was like... and all the surrounding towns around it... and the towns that surround those...


    of course i could always be one of those dumbasses that drive around the lake for hours on end... *thinks about it* nah...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by my_name
    he he, if only you knew what this town was like... and all the surrounding towns around it... and the towns that surround those...


    of course i could always be one of those dumbasses that drive around the lake for hours on end... *thinks about it* nah...

    ummmmmmmmmmm

    make some kitchen furniture out of chocalate digestives and socks with holes in them
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    well you can never get bored when your insane!!
    i can vouch for that.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What you need..

    ..is to do something exciting.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mist
    What you need..

    ..is to do something exciting.

    Naah. Sundays are for vegging.

    Reminds me of that old poster of the chimp on the throne saying,
    " Sometimes I sits and thinks and sometimes I just sits."
Sign In or Register to comment.