Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Hmph..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know the forums are aimed at young adults, and lots of the people who frequent the boards are 14/15 ish, but seriously, how is that any excuse to not be able to construct proper sentences in english? Gawd damn, in my day, we learnt that skill at the ripe old age of ohhhh, 5? Not typed obviously, that'd be silly.
Always hear people moaning about being treated like an adult, spell like one and maybe you're half-way there. I cnt b dealin wiv all dis shit. :rolleyes:

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Hmph..
    Originally posted by z0ma
    I know the forums are aimed at young adults, and lots of the people who frequent the boards are 14/15 ish, but seriously, how is that any excuse to not be able to construct proper sentences in english? Gawd damn, in my day, we learnt that skill at the ripe old age of ohhhh, 5? Not typed obviously, that'd be silly.
    Always hear people moaning about being treated like an adult, spell like one and maybe you're half-way there. I cnt b dealin wiv all dis shit. :rolleyes:

    Agrees.

    Wel fckin sed, mn!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Abso-bollock-lutely :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    your just like an old mans drink

    bitter.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by molo
    bitter.

    *sips beer*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Where did this come from? :lol:
    Im 17, what age are you?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by molo
    your just like an old mans drink

    bitter.


    Ouch. Sure got me where it hurts.
    And you're just like one of those shite hip-hop culturists.

    N'aww shit I forgot the punchline.

    Shogun: I'm 17 also. This came from browsing several forums and coming to the conclusion that it pisses me off.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dislike text talk...hate it to the bone...normal sentences would be alot better and easier to read from now on.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    right! you've had your stickin up for in pub situation revoked

    whats your problem? its like you have to hate.

    (you have to have a punch line first to forget it, that takes witt)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by molo
    right! you've had your stickin up for in pub situation revoked

    whats your problem? its like you have to hate.

    (you have to have a punch line first to forget it, that takes witt)


    I don't have to hate. I just like to.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by molo
    right! you've had your stickin up for in pub situation revoked

    whats your problem? its like you have to hate.

    (you have to have a punch line first to forget it, that takes witt)

    I thought u were talking to me here, so i went and changed my "HATE" to "dislike" :lol:

    So who were u talking to ? me or zoma?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shogun
    I thought u were talking to me here, so i went and changed my "HATE" to "dislike" :lol:

    So who were u talking to ? me or zoma?

    talkin to boner nose over there.
    cheap humour at its best, which unsurprisingly is at 2:55 when i'm tired.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by molo
    talkin to boner nose over there.
    cheap humour at its best, which unsurprisingly is at 2:55 when i'm tired.


    Wow. I apologise. I was skeptical at first, but you sure have made it clear that you are indeed the "king of abuse".
    Dear God, I'm in way out of my depth...where's the door!? :nervous:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by boner nose :lol:
    Wow. I apologise. I was skeptical at first, but you sure have made it clear that you are indeed the "king of abuse".
    Dear God, I'm in way out of my depth...where's the door!? :nervous:

    could i have made it any more clear i'm tired and was opptin for a cheap joke?

    i don't have to abuse you, you do it good enough yourself with all the negative thoughts that parade your perception of life and everything that is included.

    but if you want i can pretend to be 'smaller' so you can feel 'bigger'

    i'm quite secure with myself and will let you have your fun. :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by molo
    i don't have to abuse you, you do it good enough yourself with all the negative thoughts that parade your perception of life and everything that is included.

    Not all my perceptions of life, and everything that is included, are negative. Example - earlier today I saw a beautiful butterfly and stood in awe watching this totally stunning creature. It made me reflect life, and how everything we want is well within our grasps, yadda yadda yadda. Then I stamped on it.
    but if you want i can pretend to be 'smaller' so you can feel 'bigger'

    Please.
    i'm quite secure with myself and will let you have your fun.

    Thankyou.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    zoma, i've tried that growing up shit and it's not all it's cracked up to be ...so i'm staying forever ...stupid.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i try my best to spell correctly on the site, but on texts i try to fit as much information on each one as possible as it costs more if you exceed the limit of characters. :yes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    ...so i'm staying forever ...stupid.

    Me too mate, me too. :thumb:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Me too mate, me too. :thumb:
    good lad! you can grow into a boring old fart or a stupid old fart ...i'm sticking with stupid.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hee hee boner nose!
    and molo your knob cheese let him have his moan.
    sorry im hyper and bored and knob cheese is my word(S) of the day and you are the lucky winnner!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Zella
    hee hee boner nose!


    T'was indeed a classic weren't it. Should really write it down or something.
Sign In or Register to comment.