Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Unique

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What is the most unique piece of clothing u have, one which u have never seen anyone else wearin. i have a denim jacket which has bits of leather on the elbows and the shoulders, havent seen anyone wearin it yet!:D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    a pair of jeans from fcuck...ive custom ripped em and my morgan knee highs, they a like chunky biker boots with the mg silver buckle. and my morgan string dress ;)
    an ankle length black purple striped knitted cardigan that my aunt knitted for me and i personalised with flower patches and band patches:D
    when u have something made for u, its always unique, and thats the good thing.
    oooh my gorgeous dress that i wore for my graduation party ahhhhhhh its beautifull!!!!!
    My prom dress... aaaaand my MTV/Levi's Girlfriends T-Shirts
    Probably the jeans I turned into a skirt. Stitched a whole dragon reaching from top to bottom on one of the side.
    My most unique item would be:

My furry leg warmers... I made them myself, so no one could have the same ones as me.
    One girl with her mum came up to me on the market and asked me where I got them from, I told her I made them myself and she was very disapointed :D

God I love it when that happens :naughty:
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon
    My most unique item would be:

My furry leg warmers... I made them myself, so no one could have the same ones as me.
    I have actually seen about 3 people wearing furry legwarmers round here. theyre usually studenty mini-goths trying to look alternative.
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    I have actually seen about 3 people wearing furry legwarmers round here. theyre usually studenty mini-goths trying to look alternative.

They have been big here as well the past three winters, with people dying their hair neo-orange and wearing dogcollars.
    Two of my freinds customize a lot of their clothes. Most of the time it looks like old rags which a child has drawn and glued glitter on. But sometimes they come out with relatively cool stuff.
    mine would be a pair of thigh high boots that i made. They are black and i threaded bits of scrap leather all through them. I sounds dodgy but they look fantastic!
    whenever i wear them girlies stop me and ask me where i go them. I LUV EM :D
    Clubs I go to, men and women wear furry boots. I MUST ADD I DO NOT WEAR THESE. They wear lots of fluorescent clothing and uv stuff. They are called cyber kids!:D They normally hang around in groups together and they have there own little families.....Its what drugs do toyou:D
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Clubs I go to, men and women wear furry boots. I MUST ADD I DO NOT WEAR THESE. They wear lots of fluorescent clothing and uv stuff. They are called cyber kids!:D They normally hang around in groups together and they have there own little families.....Its what drugs do toyou:D

:lol: ah vicky, you make me laugh! :D
    Originally posted by fugue
    :lol: ah vicky, you make me laugh! :D

Im good for something then ;)