Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

swiss govt to legalise!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the swiss are expected to announce next week the total legalisation of the weed. growing, posessing, smoking in public and even buying and selling without licience!
their research has taken 30yrs and all the latest info from the U.N and the W.H.O.
the spokesman for parliament said it would be criminal to behave any other way toward the people who wish to use cannabis for whatever purposes they see fit.
the united nations released figures today ...an estimated one hundred and seventy million people use cannabis on a daily basis througout the world with no ill effects! maybe half a billion use it occasionaly.

Comments

• Options
    i thikn i may be movin there shortly, then on 2 amsterdam......
  • Options
    One step closer.....
  • Options
    Its much simpler for the Swiz to do though isnt it, because they dont get involved in lots of UN treaties like we do. We'd have to back out of some very serious legislation if we wanted to legalise weed here.
  • Options
    Weed here never be legalised, the government dont want to please the wishes of the public, its great now that the Swiss can smoke the herb without anything happening to them, to switzerland i will go, but if the British government sees others legalising it then they may start to think about it more.
  • Options
    Never is a long time, it wouldnt be impossible for the UK government to legalise cannabis, just very difficult and the fall out at the present moment means that they wont. That and the majority of people would be a bit freeked, or at least the majority of voters and they are the people who count.

The Swiss will get some flack for this but they have always been quite independant anyway so I dont think it will bother them, they also have quite a different and stable culture to that of the rest of Europe. They are very proud of being 'sensible'.
  • Options
    Maybe if other countries start going the same way as the swiss, soon then all of europe will go like this and then maybe the uk come follow, it would be a great day when cannabis is made legal here.
  • Options
    even if a few more countries llegalise cannabis, the UK wont do the same. example, alot of countries joined the euor, did the UK???? no, also the wud be influenced by America in their decision......
  • Options
    They probably would be infulenced by america but why, why, why... why cant the uk make their own decision and to do what is best for their society and country, not what is best for the reputation it gets with america:rolleyes:
  • Options
    yeh, look at what america got the uk into recently, a fuckin war.....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Seven_VII
    yeh, look at what america got the uk into recently, a fuckin war.....
    two fucking wars! don't forget afghanistan.
    the results though of having taken control of these countries (again) is that afghanistan is now producing more poppy and more cannabis than ever before in their histories! pakistan has been forced on to our side so loads of paki black (gold seal) is now flooding into europe. oh and lebaneese as well. are these things just coincidence? history will reveal the answer to be NO ...
  • Options
    woohoo for the swiss
  • Options
    yes two wars..I hope i get some of the new pakistan and afghan hash thats supposedly coming in...much better i would think that soap bar.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    yes two wars..I hope i get some of the new pakistan and afghan hash thats supposedly coming in...much better i would think that soap bar.
    much better mate and very very clean! your moment will come my lad ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    much better mate and very very clean! your moment will come my lad ...

I hope....:D