Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Attention

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My girlfriend, also a member of this site, has also had her Hotmail password and secret question changed - the latter changed to the same as mine. Both of ours are now 'Creed'. What on earth is this?

This is a little coincidental, so much so that three people think that it is someone from this site, because no one else knows both of our addresses. It seems unlikely that it was a random hacking.

We also believe that it could be somehow linked to the two pathetic, inaccurate and unkind comments left in her Livejournal.

I can now access the account which was hacked - and it was hacked, because a MSN technican stated so.

If you did it, be a man or woman and own up.

Comments

• Options
    not guilty your honour ...but then i've said that , that many times when i was guilty that no one will believe me anyway!
  • Options
    Aye, guessed it wasn't you.
  • Options
    It wasn't me, which is what i know you're probably thinking.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr Doughnut
    Aye, guessed it wasn't you.
    why?
  • Options
    That is slack. Proper slack.

Ooer, I sound so common.
  • Options
    Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    I gotta say, if anyone from here is fucking about with Mr Doughnut/Mobily and his company, then please fucking leave it out and find something better to do with yourself.. for fuck's sake!!

You're a total waste of time, whoever you are.. :mad:
  • Options
    This is actually quite worrying then.....:eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    That is slack. Proper slack.

Ooer, I sound so common.

Slack? What, this thread? What do you mean?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Flake_Mustaine
    I gotta say, if anyone from here is fucking about with Mr Doughnut/Mobily and his company, then please fucking leave it out and find something better to do with yourself.. for fuck's sake!!

You're a total waste of time, whoever you are.. :mad:
    *applauds speech and :yes: in agreement*
  • Options
    Slack? What, this thread? What do you mean?

I mean the person who is doing this is bang out of order. The hacking I mean. God I'm crap at explaining.

*strokes you*
  • Options
    in my days as a criminal i did a lot of kiting ...cheque book and credit card fraud. it's an amazing feeling spending someonel elses dough!
    if i'd hacked into his credit card it would come up as more than a friggin shoe shop. best hotels, best food, jewelry by the sackfull!
    ahhh those were the days ...
  • Options
    I think Lisa meant your situation/ the evil person who'se mucking you all about. Nasty. Sly. Whatever.

This all seems a lot of trouble to go to for someone who doesn't really know you and nobody here's got a real grudge against you, have they? :confused: What a sad induvidual they must be.

You don't think anyone who knows you from real life has come on here do you? That's another possibility...
  • Options
    That's really scary :( Is there anyone in particular you can think of who'd want to do anything like that? I mean maybe a bitter ex or something? :(

It wasn't me by the way. I probably wouldn't even know how. And I don't know either e-mail address either. I'm too ignorant to have done it.
  • Options
    I gotta say, if anyone from here is fucking about with Mr Doughnut/Mobily and his company

oh my GOD I AM SO fucking dense

moby baby... :banghead: YOU'RE mr doughnut!!! well bugger me and call me a sodder. Im the shittest person i know, i cant believe im so stupid. i honestly thought mr doughnut was some sort of newbie (obviously didnt look at the fucking post count). Im sorry I know im shit and of no help to this situation, but I just realised. Sorry If i wasnt very friendly in any other posts, i didnt realise it was you lovey!!

hope it sorts out

ps. it wasnt me :no:

*hugs* to you and your lady friend x
  • Options
    Hmm... it could be a female, because the website from which I received an email retails femalesshoes! The person who I think is behind this is a female.

BTW, both Kinky and I had our secret questions changed to 'creed'. Creed is defined as:

1) A formal statement of religious belief; a confession of faith.
    2) A system of belief, principles, or opinions: laws banning discrimination on the basis of race or creed; an architectural creed that demanded simple lines.

Hmm?
  • Options
    i think Creed are also a relatively popular music group..
  • Options
    Hmm... it could be a female, because the website from which I received an email retails femalesshoes! The person who I think is behind this is a female.

BTW, both Kinky and I had our secret questions changed to 'creed'. Creed is defined as:

1) A formal statement of religious belief; a confession of faith.
    2) A system of belief, principles, or opinions: laws banning discrimination on the basis of race or creed; an architectural creed that demanded simple lines.

Hmm?

Doughnut, I had a look at that website. They also sell mens` shoes. And Creed is also a rock band (so called).
  • Options
    i think Creed are also a relatively popular music group..

Thats what I was thinking. Had it done to me too :(
  • Options
    that's bang out of order lads. it's really mean. :impissed:

whoever did it should own up.

and it wasn't me. like, lil laura said, i haven't got a clue how to do that stuff.
  • Options
    a confession of faith.

It's not me! Just incase that bit made you wonder! lol :p
  • Options
    Bit late in on this conversation, but could you not get details of the transaction off the website. dont see why they wouldnt tell you afterall they think that its you. (by the way it wasnt me) sorry that somthing so horrible has happened *hugs*
  • Options
    fear not.. Chief Dan is on the case :)
    "..i have an uber-logical mind.."
  • Options
    hmmm is there no information you could get off msn?surely they must have a system that shows ip addresses and what not and who's doing what where,if you said there was personal information like bank details or sumit could be accessed maybe theyd do something abit more relevant?

i would of imagined if its someone off the site its going to be someone who posts here often and knows you both,i dont think to someone who didnt visit very often it would be obvious you two are together,and really when you think down to it there arnt many untrustworthy people on thesite that know anything about hacking(as far as we know) so then you could assume its someone who knows you both well enough to know the answers to your own secret questions,could there be anyone who knows both of you as such?

i think it is preeety damn low that people have nothing better to do with their time but im sure it will be sorted out,why not try changing the questions again to something that theres no way on earth anybody off here would know,then should the incident occur again your going to know its a hacker someone who knows something about computers,this should whittle down any suspicions you have of certain people off thesite,to which im sure im one of but i dont know my arse from my elbow with computers so youve no worry there,

im sorry about all this shit im sure it'll near its conclusion soon enough
    rockiexx
  • Options
    oh you stupid moo's!!!!

YOU CANNOT HACK A HOTMAIL ACCOUNT!!! ...unless the person seems to know everything about you or can get into the hotmail mainframe thing, and i doubt its who you seem to think it is.

Another thing, try not to make false accusations....its not a nice thing to do, i suggest when you find out who it is, you should be apologising to a certain somebody who i know for a fact has NOT done this!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Icy Aphrodite
    i doubt its who you seem to think it is.

when you find out who it is, you should be apologising to a certain somebody who i know for a fact has NOT done this!!!
    have i missed something again?
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    why not try changing the questions again to something that theres no way on earth anybody off here would know,

Well no-one here know my mothers maiden name! None of my friends know that either. Thats the answer to my secret question which I KNOW no-body knows the answer to and Im sure James's is as well.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    have i missed something again?

I don't think you're the only one if you have... I didn't think any accusing comments had been directed against anyone in particular..just that it seems most likely it's someone from thesite..:confused:
  • Options
    I've not progressed to being able to crack, yet.
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Icy Aphrodite
    oh you stupid moo's!!!!

YOU CANNOT HACK A HOTMAIL ACCOUNT!!! ...unless the person seems to know everything about you or can get into the hotmail mainframe thing

Oh, right. Who told you that, Microsuck? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    It was me.

:thumb: