Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

boring summer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've just found out that im not going on holiday this year :( ive been on 2 over nite things but no big summer holiday :( my mum and dad r going on their own to...wait for it....brighton! woo hoo! so no summer sunny holiday for me :( and they wudnt let me go with my mates either cos they said im to young :'( so its a shitty 12 weeks over summer ahead for me :'(

Comments

• Options
    I'm not going on holiday either.
  • Options
    i thought i was going...wouldnt be so bothered if i hadnt already been told i was
  • Options
    Re: boring summer
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    i've just found out that im not going on holiday this year :(

I`m going to Pendine Sands for 4 days, in a caravan with the kids and the MIL.

Wanna swap? :p
  • Options
    tempting but i think i'll have to pass :p
  • Options
    how 'bout a party at ur place? i'm sure i can scrounge up the cash for a few kegs :p:lol:
  • Options
    I'm bored of summer already been off for 4 weeks. I'm going on holiday in 3 weeks but don't wanna go.
  • Options
    Get a job and earn some cash!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    although it's been suggested i take some time off to go to a sunny place ....

Skeggy`s nice! :eek: :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    in this weather i would :)

nowt wrong with skeggy

True, just not my first choice for a "sunny place"!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    Skeggy`s nice! :eek: :lol:

But you have to go to Butlins if you're going to Skeggy :p
  • Options
    We went to Mablethorpe which is just down the road from Skeggy, little un loved it. Had loads to do and the beach which was 10 min walk was lovely, much better than skeggy beach.

We might be going this year, not decided which place to go to. Will be Mablethorpe, Haggerston Castle or Primrose Valley :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    We might be going this year, not decided which place to go to. Will be Mablethorpe, Haggerston Castle or Primrose Valley :D

Oh my GOD I went to Primrose Valley so many times when I was little!! I loved it!! Oh the memories.. :)

How old is your little un?
  • Options
    Shes 7, she loves the holiday parks like the ones Ive said. They have that many activities and shows on a night so thats why we always go to these type of parks.
    Ive only been to primrose valley once and that was years ago, went to Haggerston last year and Mablethorpe for 2 years before that :D
  • Options
    Yeah, we always went to the family parks. Every year without fail lol. Actually I think we only went to Primrose Valley two or three times.. Ohh I can't wait til I have kids so I can go back :D lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil Laura
    Yeah, we always went to the family parks. Every year without fail lol. Actually I think we only went to Primrose Valley two or three times.. Ohh I can't wait til I have kids so I can go back :D lol

LOL you dont have to take kids, me and hubby went before she came along.
    Last year little un was putting her hand up all the time so that i would get picked to make a pratt out of myself , I did get picked and had to do a stupid game thing......was I embarrased or what :lol:
  • Options
    Ooo, well, my mum has told me I can take her place on the holiday to tunisia if I like. :/ But I said no.
  • Options
    Ahh the best family holiday park is the Haven one at Whitby. Well now it's crap actually, but it used to be really good when I was about 6. Only small, but really friendly. Like I say, it's crap now. :(