Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Prizes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, i have had a letter through today saying that i had won either a cash sum of £1 £10 £100 £1000 £10 000 or £100 000

Personally i think its a con, but what do you guys think of them do they ever work?:confused:

Comments

• Options
    burn it
  • Options
    I get them all the time. Just ignore it mate its rubbish
  • Options
    What do you have to do in order to claim this prize? Who does it say it is from?

Does it say you entered a competition? Do you have to go somewhere to collect yor prize?
  • Options
    Re: Prizes
    Originally posted by *DEVIL*

Personally i think its a con, but what do you guys think of them do they ever work?:confused:

Take a look at how much it costs you to phone and claim your prize, what is it ? £1.50 and then you will be on for about 10 mins. Its a con :) (more than likely) :D
  • Options
    I get ones asking me to go to Washington for my poetry. I throw 'em away.
  • Options
    I knew it was a con, as my mum and dad have always said so but it just seems odd how you dont have to do anything

Its a free post thing asking for date of birth and signature. its from littlewoods and its just a free post slip with a prepaid envelope! now i never entered anything i think its in comjunction with a catalouge
  • Options
    Its a con...they only want money of you and they get their wish whenever u ring up, thus costing £1.50 a minute, pill of dirt.