Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I hate Wimbledon!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Bloody wimbledon!The 2 weeks were everyone decides they like tennis and goes out and plays it!So people like me who plays a few games a week from abouit March to October cant get a court!
So im gonna play Golf and football for the 2 weeks!

Btw Nalbadians gona win it!

Comments

• Options
    Yeah but Rusedski was swearing like a good 'un on BBC2 so that makes it all worthwhile. heh.
  • Options
    Naw, Wimbledon ain't my cup o'tea... but it's all my stepdad watches.
  • Options
    Hes a prick that calls himself english!Hear is accent for god sake!Im glad that roddick whipped his ass!
  • Options
    roddick beat him?? i only caught the first few games *rushes to turn on telly and watch the highlights*
  • Options
    yeah, me too..

why do they insist on having it on both channels at the same time? bastards, neighbours isnt on for two weeks because of it :(
  • Options
    i hate people who hate

ants!
  • Options
    They're also famous (as well as the tennis - obviously) for their strawberries and cream... right?
    Well, I know many people who have said they always have bits of dirt and grass in 'em?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    Hes a prick that calls himself english!Hear is accent for god sake!Im glad that roddick whipped his ass!

i bet hed be "english" if he did well though:rolleyes: Its like when the scots/welsh do well there british, when they do bad they are scottish/welsh:yeees:
  • Options
    God tennis is so BORING!!!!!:eek2: its even worse than golf on tv..or that other silly stick and ball thing...cricket......or that bowls thing!!! and dont get me started on football:rolleyes: yuck i hate wimbledon! why does bbc and all the other channels that have sport have to show it!!!! and then they bloody refuse to show 3 day eventing or dressage...and as the case is now with showjumping not being on as much as it used to......!!!!!! Gimme back the good horsey sports on tv apart from racing you silly tv people.....

*hum*

*rant over:D *

*mumbles quietly under breath*
    :eek2:
  • Options
    wimbeldon is alrite, if there's nuttin else on!:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by MattUK^
    yeah, me too..

why do they insist on having it on both channels at the same time? bastards, neighbours isnt on for two weeks because of it :(

Two Weeks?!?! You're kidding right? My God, they have two BBC channels on terrestrial TV, and about 37 on Sky/Cable/Digital/Whatever. Can they not just spare 25 minutes? They do for all the kiddy programmes.

Ok so it is is just Neighbours (although I do like Neighbours, and I am genuinely annoyed that they aren't showing it because of tennis) but it's the bloody principle. Why must sport take over all TV. Ooooooh it does annoy me.

By the way, is anyone else having trouble with thesite tonight? It's running really slow on my computer, it's like the 7.30 - 8.15 slowness has gone on all night :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Tennis is very very boring and Wimbledon is just pure balls, sorry to say it any tennis fans but what is the point of it, very boring indeed.