Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Favourite combinations

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So what are your favourite drug combinations to get you absolutely steaming?
Also, what combinations have you tried and had an absolutely horrible time on?

Personally, I love mixing a hallucogenic and a stimulant - Shrooms and pills was very fun, as was shrooms and speed, and LSD and pills :p
Even though it can be very dangerous, I love mixing drink and pills too, just a nice feeling.
Think my worst combination would have to be datura and pills - self explanitory :crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    I think MDMA and Speed, and like you said *i dont want to get moaned at for this* but i had a great night on pills when i had been drinkin a bit too much... it was great but id be wary to do it again!

For some reason, i love skunk and coke too, i do that reguarly and i love the feeling i get on those nights.
  • Options
    I love the feeling with tokin and drinkin, thats my only combination but alot of it whenever i do combine the two.
    zoma-what was ur time like on datura and would u do it again?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    I love the feeling with tokin and drinkin, thats my only combination but alot of it whenever i do combine the two.

http://195.194.49.4/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45883&highlight=datura

Tbh, no matter what I say, you won't have any idea how fucked up and horrible that trip was. Just delerium. Pure delerium.

Would I do them again? Wave a tenner in my face and i'll think about it. :p Nah seriously, not a fucking chance.
  • Options
    Sounds like crazy fucked up shit...trying to hoover the spiders off the wall but to no avail,you must have been very fucked:eek2:
  • Options
    I'll resist the temptation to nag you all, this time.

GBL and speed seemed to go well together, dosage is very important on that one though.

MDMA, acid and speed go well together, can cause serious headfuck on the way down though.

Mushies and DMT have an excellent synergy.

I quite like drinking and smoking puff, but I do then have a tendancy to be sick sometimes.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Mushies and DMT have an excellent synergy.

I quite like drinking and smoking puff, but I do then have a tendancy to be sick sometimes.

I've heard that DMT and mushrooms go hand in hand and can be an amazing experience, i'll be sure to try that at some point in time. I heard also that mushrooms and nitrous are very good when taken together.
    You're not alone with the drink/smoke causing you to throw up, has a habit for creeping up on you, and one minute being fine, the next, completely fucked.

:eek2:
  • Options
    Thats what i like about it, very sudden fuckness :D
  • Options
    I hate drinking and smoking at the same time. I *always* end up being sick. But personally, i'm anot much of an alcohol drinker, i don't like it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    I hate drinking and smoking at the same time. I *always* end up being sick. But personally, i'm anot much of an alcohol drinker, i don't like it.

U ever tried or gonna try anything else?
  • Options
    U ever tried or gonna try anything else?

I've not tried anything else. I'm not sure if i want to.
  • Options

i think drinkin and tokin is good, it can really fuck u up too, which is good!:D
  • Options
    I've not done nitrous, I've heard mixed reports about it. It is supposed to be good at excentuating a trip, going with LSD or mushies and making them mush stronger. But then I have heard that you can go through loads in a night and leave yourself with a massive headache and seriously lacking in B12.
    I'm relatively sure that its legit here, but I've never come accross anyone using it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I've not done nitrous, I've heard mixed reports about it. It is supposed to be good at excentuating a trip, going with LSD or mushies and making them mush stronger. But then I have heard that you can go through loads in a night and leave yourself with a massive headache and seriously lacking in B12.
    I'm relatively sure that its legit here, but I've never come accross anyone using it.

Ive heard about nitrous, only through the internet though, never through any friends i know. Is it not solvent abuse? Nitrous gas?
  • Options
    Nope, it is NOT a solvent. Solvents are things like glue, petrol, paint etc.

Nitrous is NO2, otherwise known as laughing gas, it used to be used in dental surgery, not sure if it still is.

There are problems with it though, because you can suffocate on it, you to be really sure a sitter should be with you to make sure you dont end up doing too much.
  • Options
    I dont think its used anymore in dentists, i think they just numb your gums and mouth, i wouldn't want to try nitrous, sounds a bit dangerous.
  • Options
    my fav mix used to be ecstasy and loads of beer really. bad for your body. but if i had done a lot of work that week with plenty of money a few grams of coke and a lot of beer was good.

worst by far is lots and lots of beer then about 2 lines of ketamine i thought i was gunna die andi was also sick all over myself and i dont remmeber it. terible becareful

ketamine is a beatuful drug so is alcohol mixed together at high doses causes bad things.