Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

A wee moan ....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
... about the crapness of my life!!

:( Hello there :(
How did everybody's weekends go? Mine was pretty damn spectacular in a negative kind of way!! :(
It all began with me waking up on Saturday morning and realising that I pretty much hated my life and everything about it (except of course for my gorgeous boyfriend even though we seem to be arguing a lot lately). Fundamentally I am 23, still living at home with my parents, skint, and training to do a job which I really don't enjoy with little prospect of doing anything different for the next few years at least.
I met my boyfriend and his friends in the pub and all was going well until .... we had a bit of an argument which got out of hand and he suggested that we go 'on a break'!! To tell the truth, I am not sure what this entails because we still seem to be talking on the phone all of the time only the conversation is a little less lovey dovey and I'm scared to say what I really feel cos I don't want to push him further away. I just kinda feel like I'm playing some kind of game but that nobody has bothered to tell me the rules. :confused:
That evening I remained in the pub with my now ex-boyfriend and we both had our phones stolen by some stupid bloke. The police have both of our phones but we are unable to get them back until they take a statement about the incident from me and the PC that I need to speak to will not be in until Friday. :mad:
So there you have it. My life in all it's glorious shitness in a little tiny nutshell. I'm not really sure why I posted. If you have any advice, words of wisdom, moans of your own to share then go ahead.
Love to all, Loopi. xxx

Comments

• Options
    Re: A wee moan ....
    Originally posted by Loopi
    How did everybody's weekends go?

Fine thanks. :)
  • Options
    *big hugs*:)
  • Options
    Forgot to say, hope everythin works out the way u want it to. :)
  • Options
    Re: A wee moan ....
    Originally posted by Loopi
    [BHow did everybody's weekends go? [/B]

Well, I went out Friday night then spent Saturday AM and the rest of Saturday until about 4pm being sick. Raa.