Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I have VERY serious issues with...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...Hotmail! It seems like once every month my password and secret question mysteriously changes, even if I alter the original password! :mad: It has just changed. My new secret question is 'Creed'. What the hell is Creed? :confused: I certainly didn't choose that! :mad:

ONCE AGAIN I will have to change my account. If it wasn't for Messenger, I really wouldn't use Hotmail.

Comments

• Options
    Do you ever tell anyone your password or is it written down? I reckon theres something a bit more fishy here....hmm:chin:
  • Options
    There is obviously someone hacking you.

Why not sign up to aol or somethin and just get that a passport thing and use that instead of hotmail.

Or just dont trust so easily. OR change your question to somethin that they wont know. And get a new password.

God, I dunno.
  • Options
    No I don't. I told my ex. girlfriend an email ages I used to use ages ago, but she doesn't know any of my later addresses, so it's not her.

Here's another problem - I am awaiting several very important emails, and if I can't access that account I won't get them! :mad:
  • Options
    I wondered why you werent on MSN but you were on here....
  • Options
    Have you emailed Hotmail about this problem?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr Doughnut
    No I don't. I told my ex. girlfriend an email ages I used to use ages ago, but she doesn't know any of my later addresses, so it's not her.

Here's another problem - I am awaiting several very important emails, and if I can't access that account I won't get them! :mad:

can you get in touch with msn? do they have techy help?
  • Options
    Meh. That happened to me. But my MSN hasnt worked for months now.
  • Options
    Im not technical and know nothing about security but would having a firewall stop it?

*waits patiently for someone to take the piss* :p
  • Options
    I will contact MSN shortly.

In the meantime, my address is: mejamespearson@hotmail.com. Feel free to add (or readd) me! :)
  • Options
    Done a search, but can't find the email address of MSN's helpdesk. Can anyone help? Thanks. :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Thanks Lisa! :)

I submitted the form, and it came back with this:

Unregistered Eform source.
    DCOPS tracking code : E234GH195.92.67.7522222U

Does this mean that it did or did not send?
  • Options
    Well, I sent a blank email to them by accident and i got a automatic email thing back so i think it would of sent it. But did u state another email addy in the comments thing?
  • Options
    Well, the first box was about which address you'd like a reply to, so I chose my new address. I didn't get any automatic reply, though. I stated the address with the prob in the 'explain your problem' bit.
  • Options
    Hmm. Well, hopefully they will get back to you. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr Doughnut

anytime your outlook or whatever aint working or you need to access your email from another computor try this ...and you don't have to join up or anything. takes 10seconds.
    www.mail2web.com
  • Options
    Sorry mr donut but were you someone b4 Mr DONUT? as you have many posts but i have never seen you before!:confused:
  • Options
    Wow its you Mobily! Sorry, i should have known it just didnt seem like your usual type of posts :p

SORRY :o