Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mushrooms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How long would fresh Mexican Cubensis mushrooms stay fresh? I was looking on potseeds at them..30 grams for £20, how many trips would 30 grams be?

Comments

• Options
    30g of fresh mushies is not a great deal, it depends on the type of experiance that you want.
    It would probally do two people, but not for a strong trip really, but then having said that my wife had a really strong one when we were in the dam on only two fresh ones.

They should keep long enough to be posted, however obviously your unlikely to get your money back if they dont work as your not supposed to be eating them. Are you anywhere near london?
  • Options
    Re: Mushrooms
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    How long would fresh Mexican Cubensis mushrooms stay fresh? I was looking on potseeds at them..30 grams for £20, how many trips would 30 grams be?

you goin to try them??:confused::lol:
  • Options
    I would say they would stay fresh enough as long as they are keep cool and in a dark place.

I dont know what 30 grams would do to you, I did the mexican ones in dam and must have had about 7 or so, was nicely fucked.
  • Options
    They also sell them in Camden, They do lots of different ones too :D
  • Options
    No im not from anywhere near London but might be goin over there..how much do they cost in London in the shops?
  • Options
    Re: Mushrooms
    Originally posted by Shogun

Well, 10g's of cubensis is a mild-medium trip, so 30g would do for a medium trip for 2 people, or 1 strong trip.
    As already stated, they'll keep fresh as long as it takes for them to post, either put them straight into a fridge, or straight into an airing cupboard on a baking tray (of course, I would not advise this because this alas creates a class A drug).
  • Options
    See the problem is if i ordered shrooms whenever they arrived i wudnt be at home for a few days and wondering would they become non fresh and non usuable?
  • Options
    If your going to be in London anyway then you might as well get yourself to Camden and go to the shop there. They have a few different types and I think they are 15 per 30g tub, not sure. Its still preaty dam pricey if you ask me.
  • Options
    Do they sell truffles or salvia in the camden place and is there cannabis cafes around that area, i dont know much about London.
  • Options
    I still have no idea what these truffles are so I dont know, yes salvia is about but I wouldnt recomend it. And no there isnt any cannabis cafe's, although there are loads of cannabis dealers around, expect to be skanked though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I still have no idea what these truffles are so I dont know, yes salvia is about but I wouldnt recomend it. And no there isnt any cannabis cafe's, although there are loads of cannabis dealers around, expect to be skanked though.

Psilocybe Mexicana Philosopher's Stone Truffles

Shogun - Obviously it's a personal opinion, but I really enjoyed salvia, it really wasn't that intense (probably why others have been put off it), but there was just a subtle colour change, and I couldn't stop laughing. Only lasted about 20 minutes too, so if you did go into a bad trip, it's not as if you're stuck with it for hours.
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Psilocybe Mexicana Philosopher's Stone Truffles

Shogun - Obviously it's a personal opinion, but I really enjoyed salvia, it really wasn't that intense (probably why others have been put off it), but there was just a subtle colour change, and I couldn't stop laughing. Only lasted about 20 minutes too, so if you did go into a bad trip, it's not as if you're stuck with it for hours.

I think the salvia we got wasnt that good no but if i had guarnetee that the salvia was good and would make u trip then i would invest in some more.
  • Options
    Interesting, anyone really have any idea what type of plant these truffles are? Are they similar to actual truffles? Are they some sort of fungus?

Due to their contents they are likely to fall under the same law as mushies, however because they have been developed for the purpose of consuming they might be different.
  • Options
    Dont know much about the plant side of it but im sure erowid.org can help you out.

As far as i know they are legal and can be bought from potseeds.co.uk. I would find them to be interesting and thought about investing in some.