Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Fav drug

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Anyone ever smoked white widow?;)
    Sorry about the late reply Shogun.

I have been smoking for about 3-4 years now, Only have an interest in weed mainly because with other stuff u don't know what you are getting. I mean whats with people taking GHB (sp)
    Its a fucking Horse tranquiliser for gods sake its not meant to be consumed by humans :confused: , Same as most other pills on the market i don't see the attraction at all after my dads mate who is in the Pharmaceuticals business explained to me and my dad and 1 other friend at a Barbeque what sort of effect these things had and it scared me and the friend who has now stopped them all together. White Widow is wicked but gets you very wrecked, If u want a real laugh aswell as the stoned feeling try Purple Haze very nice. :)
    Originally posted by Lee17228

I have been smoking for about 3-4 years now, Only have an interest in weed mainly because with other stuff u don't know what you are getting. I mean whats with people taking GHB (sp)
    Its a fucking Horse tranquiliser for gods sake its not meant to be consumed by humans :confused: , Same as most other pills on the market i don't see the attraction at all after my dads mate who is in the Pharmaceuticals business explained to me and my dad and 1 other friend at a Barbeque what sort of effect these things had and it scared me and the friend who has now stopped them all together. White Widow is wicked but gets you very wrecked, If u want a real laugh aswell as the stoned feeling try Purple Haze very nice. :)

Thats true, im sorta worried about trying other things because you dont know what your getting but everyone i see taking e love it.
    I wish i could get purple haze but unfortunaley i cant at all, can u get it in Manchester and is it pricey?
    i like cannabis, its good. a few draw backs though, i have a really bad lose of memory, and this one isnt for me really, but my friend, when he's stoned he get the munchies real bad!:lol:
    GHB, all the way...:)
    but my friend, when he's stoned he get the munchies real bad!

He bought ALOT of sweets before in this wee tiny corner shop, spent about 10 or 15 mins looking for the food..*lotey*
    Well i have some White Widow for tonight so gonna get wrecked with a few mates and just bought a big Lightning ball which will be wicked while stoned in the dark. E's are basically the same they are made up of loads of different drugs some virtually harmless but a lot are very dangerous. I'm not here to change anyody's mind common sense should prevail. ANts in all honesty you are asking for trouble taking GHB its really bad stuff.
    Well i think over the summer ill try out the stronger stuff of it and hopefully it will work unlike the last time, it was a waste of money the last batch.
    coke in medium doses.

dunno why but yeah, it's always been number one for me.
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Anyone ever smoked white widow?;)

oooh no not white widow, fair nuff its quite a stong bud but it tastes vile!
    Originally posted by Lee17228

I sort of want to try it, the heir to max factor drugged up so many girls and recorded himself raping them after putting that stuff in their drinks, hes on the run from police now after he bought himself bail or something.

i guess that would be the one reason to put me off taking it, because i associate it with rape. My fella did it a while back (only found out last night) he doesnt rate it.

Edited to add i was talking about GHB not purple haze :p ooooh purple haze
    Well i am no scientist but he was saying that the way the pill reacts with humans is not very good for your body which is understandable seeming as its a knockout drug for horses who weigh 6-7 times more than the average human. Explains it all for me its not meant to be for human consumption. If u are gonna try it Lil Minx be very careful and DON'T mix with other stuff. :)
    Ive know a friend who tried it while out one night, he just drank a small bit and said he was aboustely fucked and couldn't stand right and there was a few others there who tried it as well who were sick and near died, it dosen't sound very good, too intense and he only drank a small bit of it but some of the others were on speed and e's and drinking as well so maybe thats why one near died.
    Well i just picture this a horse like 600lbs or more of pure muscle and a 150lb teenager taking it you can see just by that example that its gonna fuck u up really bad. Steer Clear and Stick to the Weed.
    I guess its that way with most drugs though, i think as long as you take precautions, know exactly how much youre taking, and know your facts before you take GHB you should be fine. its all about limits, but then each person has a different limit.

I dont think i would take it, i dont really want to expand the amount of drugs ive taken, i think enough is enough. But i am curious, and i think if i ever had the opportuinity to take it, i may do. Quite possibly. But only if i really knew more about the drug, what quantity to take etc.
    Well you sound clued up on it Minx so its up to you at the end of the day just pointing out some facts. AS from 12 o clock tonight if you are caught in possession of it u can its 2 years prison. 5 if u caught selling it.
    :yes: im glad that laws been passed..
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm....MDMA...............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............acid's good too,

.....oh...and pills,...........................all of them! If I had to pick one right now then mdma, it depends on what I fancy at the time really.:D
    Originally posted by Amie Butler
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm....MDMA...............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............acid's good too,

.....oh...and pills,...........................all of them! If I had to pick one right now then mdma, it depends on what I fancy at the time really.:D

:yes: MDMA is def near the top for me, depending on my mood and who im with - nice when i want a little something without being fucked. Same with coke too i guess.
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    :yes: MDMA is def near the top for me, depending on my mood and who im with - nice when i want a little something without being fucked. Same with coke too i guess.

yeah.coke not so sure, haven't had great experiences to be honest....apart form greeeaaaat sex! MDMA is something I tried about 8 months ago now, i loved the stuff soooo much, yeah....nice buzz.....want it again soon........

I like the being fucked feeling too though that you get on pills.....love to get the 'gurn', there's something about it, it's sexy on some men too...........raaaaaah!

Sex and drugs..........yummey!
    Originally posted by Amie Butler
    it's sexy on some men too...........raaaaaah!

:lol: aahh u make me giggle..
    mdma just sounds the best, i wonder :chin:
    Fucking hell! Please please people, KNOW what you are talking about before you crictise a drug!
    GHB has NEVER been used for animals, it is NOT a tranq, it was developed for people and was used in this context for a while.

As for people messing up on it, you say they only had a little bit of liquid! GHB is not a liquid! What they had could have been ANYTHING what so ever! Also if you mix it with booze then yes you will have problems, but then if you mix lots of other drugs with booze then you'll have trouble.
    If I ate 6 valium then drank a lot and was sick, you'd blame me not the valium.
    I see ghb is now a class c drug, what do you think of that bongbudda? its not going to stop any use of it at all, people are still going to try it, is it easy to make because there seems to be alot more usage of it going around.
    Well, I'm not sure I think we'll have to see what happens. Personaly, I'm probally going to give up, the only stuff that will be around will be home made stuff and that is really dodgy.
    suppose thats true, home made stuff can be very dodgy and if people see this then they will stop using like you are.
    I'm not sure it will, the point is that it will stop careful users, the people who have been buying pure from the same place for years and know what they are doing.

But I suspect that it wont make any difference to the people who are using it to get 'fucked' the type of users who this legal change is designed to 'protect'.
    Ive had LSD, weed and ecstacy. Hated LSD, it really fucked me up but i think it was because of my mood. The others make me paranoid, but can be good if your in a relaxing, fun place.