Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...I watched that film the other day, i hadnt seen it in ages, although actually i think the films called Willy Wonker and the Chocolate Factory... :chin:

Anyway who likes it? I remember being freaked out by Willy Wonker when i was younger!

Im doing it for a drama production at school, we're not doing the whole film, just the best scenes. Im Violet Beaurreguard (Sp?) The one with the gum :rolleyes: :D

Do you think it will work well? The play i mean...would you be bored to come and see it, or think it might be quite good?

[/randomness]

Comments

• Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    wooooo, excellent choice Y and S! make sure you get one of willy's crazy dialogues in. that man is the don!
  • Options
    Originally posted by White Noise
    wooooo, excellent choice Y and S! make sure you get one of willy's crazy dialogues in. that man is the don!
    You mean when he says all weird stuff like, "So little to do, so much time...no wait, reverse that" or something!?

I think it will be quite funny, seeing as everyone else is doing things like Jack the Ripper...which their gonna find hard to make really serious
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    You mean when he says all weird stuff like, "So little to do, so much time...no wait, reverse that" or something!?

Yeah! And you have to have a crazy, far away look in your eyes when you say it :eek2:
  • Options
    Oooh I loved this film! :hyper:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    Oooh I loved this film! :hyper:
    Brill aint it!!

Im having to practice blowing bubbles with gum now :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    I remember wanting those little sweets that taste of roast beef etc. I thought that I wouldnt have to eat proper dinners, just sweeties all the time! hehe :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    I remember wanting those little sweets that taste of roast beef etc. I thought that I wouldnt have to eat proper dinners, just sweeties all the time! hehe :D
    :yes:

And what about the lickable wall paper :yum::D

Just thought...i have to blow up into a blueberry thingy :eek2:
  • Options
    And what about the lickable wall paper :yum::D

Oooh yeah! But don't watch too much telly....:no:
  • Options
    Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
    Im Violet Beaurreguard (Sp?)

*envies you*

i always wanted to speak in a high pitched voice about gum "when i sleep at night i stick it behind my ear" or something :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
    Originally posted by pie
    *envies you*

i always wanted to speak in a high pitched voice about gum "when i sleep at night i stick it behind my ear" or something :rolleyes:
    When she eats meals :p:D
  • Options
    I'll have to be Veruca Salt then..."Daddy buy me one of those now!"...:p
  • Options
    What a name...Verucca or however you spell it :eek2:

Haha, but Augustus Gloop is funny...in a freaky-ish way :eek2: :D
  • Options
    Willy (heh) scared the crap outta me. :eek2:

It made me laugh when the fat kid got stuck up the big pipe though. Greedy little bugger. I always wanted a garden with big lollies I could lick like that. And that foamy crap that one of the girls was eating. :(

Ugh, things like Willy Wonka annoy me. It's like when you dream you have lots of shoes and then you wake up and, argh, wtf are your shoes?! I'd watch that and think 'Ooooh, I'll make my mum take me to a chocolate river now' and she never bloody did. :|
  • Options
    Yeh couldnt you eat the grass or something in that garden, and then he ate his cup and saucer thingy.

I spent ages trying to get my mum to let me eat my cup!