Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

*Keals over*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...in pain :crying: got stomach ache. Dont think its to do with the new tat, dunno what it is. Havent eaten yet today it might be that. whatever it is its not nice, like that throbbing you sometimes get you know? euw.

Comments

• Options
    Can relate. Hurts, doesnt it? :crying:
  • Options
    Aww poor Katty watty...:) :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Aww poor Katty watty...:) :)

ooh baby! :lol:

Yeh Lady T it does :( its a right bugger.
    I've only just got back aswell, and Jaz is getting dropped off at 6 (she's been out for the day with nanny :thumb:* so Im not looking forward to having to make dinner and everything :( its the sort of pain where you dont wanna stand up :(

edited because: :lol: im such a dick! I put faith instead of lady t!!! :banghead:
  • Options
    Sounds like you need filling up girlie.
  • Options
    Either it's because you haven't eaten and your bowls are beginning to eat themselves :p

Or you're gonna be on a heavy period? I assume it ain't that though cos you woulda mentioned it...
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Either it's because you haven't eaten and your bowls are beginning to eat themselves :p

Or you're gonna be on a heavy period? I assume it ain't that though cos you woulda mentioned it...

yeh, they're prolly eating themselves by now lol

i dont know when im due on, just had my surgery 3 weeks ago, they said it'd be 4 before i had my next period, at least, so yeh, it might be that.

More likely im eating myself tho! ;)
  • Options
    be brave :D