Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I tried

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So hard to stop smoking bud.. i really did, tried to convince myself it was a waste of money, and that its not really that enjoyable.

But it is... and now im back smoking ~ again! What is it about canna that people cant resist?!

I think maybe its the social aspect? Like on coke .. social drugs.

Why do you lot love it so much? For those of you who do stil love it..

Comments

• Options
    I love it because i've never had the same feeling from smoking bud. No two feelings have been the same. It relaxes me. Me and my mates can have a really good laugh while stoned. I just love it! :D
  • Options
    Yea its great to be stoned, its just the whole feeling with it, as rise says every time is different-there are all different effects it can have on you depending on your situation and your mind is more idea flowing,just love it.
  • Options
    i am stoned as fuck as im writing this and this is the feeling that i love! thats why it make me come back
  • Options
    Originally posted by the-macca
    i am stoned as fuck as im writing this and this is the feeling that i love! thats why it make me come back
    and pink floyd sound great when you've had a toke! still, after all those years.
    ...and one day closer to death ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    and pink floyd sound great when you've had a toke! still, after all those years.

I don't smoke pot/weed. Plays havoc with my guts. But Floyd still sound fucking amazing. :thumb:
  • Options
    I do smoke pot but pink floyd is amazing wether ur stoned or not.
  • Options
    When you have used something are you aware what you are doing? would you be able to look after a child still? is it like getting drunk and just being more relaxed and a bit more daring than you normally would be? can you actually remember what you got up to?

Ta :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    When you have used something are you aware what you are doing? would you be able to look after a child still? is it like getting drunk and just being more relaxed and a bit more daring than you normally would be? can you actually remember what you got up to?

Ta :D

Becky elloooooooooooo :D

Is it like getting drunk? Yes and no.

Yes because you do lose your inhibitions somewhat and are sooo much more relaxed.
    No because you are still TOTALLY aware of what you are doing. Not like while being drunk. And yes, i think could still take care of a child.

Thinking of puffing da 'erb, Becky? ;) Go on, try it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

pink floyd sound great even without a toke..!!!

becky... i know that im stil aware of what im doing, probably more so than when im straight because im so determined not to knock something over, or not to walk into a bus or something that i concentrate a lot more, im so accident prone usually, but not after ive been smoking.

Weird

Its nothing like being drunk, for me at least. Im less daring, more aware of whats going on, i prefer myself a lot more when im stoned to when im drunk. I hate alcohol.

I dont know about looking after a child, i know i can barely look after them when im straight!
  • Options
    Yes im aware what im doin when stoned and it makes you alot alot more relaxed, you know the feeling whenever u sit down at night after doing work or whenever the weekend has arrived and u have a rest..well its like that only 1000times better.
    No not really like bein drunk, its very different,when drunk you cant stand up straight and find it hard to remember things the nxt day and a terrible hangover sometimes but the herb isnt like that, u can remember things the nxt day and dont feel any negative effects the nxt day, only a bit more tired than usual but that soon fades.
    I would also say its cheaper than drinking, but then again maybe not,depends how much u wanna smoke.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE

Thinking of puffing da 'erb, Becky? ;) Go on, try it.

LOL nah was just curious :D

I wouldnt know where to get it from and even if I did I wouldnt even know what to ask for :lol:

Edited to also say even if I got my hands on the stuff I wouldnt know what to do with it LMAO.....worra dick eh :p
  • Options
    Im sure u know SOMEONE who has a toke now and then and is a good friend and wouldnt rip you off in anyway.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    LOL nah was just curious :D

I wouldnt know where to get it from and even if I did I wouldnt even know what to ask for :lol:

Ask a certain Mr Roll. ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    Im sure u know SOMEONE who has a toke now and then and is a good friend and wouldnt rip you off in anyway.

Seriously I dont know anyone local to me who I know uses, there are probably lots around me its just im not aware.

Ask Mr roll, yeah thats a good idea :D
  • Options
    i cant help you here minx, i'd love to stop but never will, so now i dont even bother trying to stop, i think its the social aspect of it too.

now on to music, when im stoned i love listening to THE STREETS, they are fucking amazing.
  • Options
    just keep on smoking, you will in the end give up.

Thats what i did, i smoked non-stop for about a year and now i cant stand being stoned.
  • Options
    aye! no fucking ask mister roll ...
    you've wondered into a den of pushers by the looks of things ...just say no .......
  • Options
    Whats slightly odd is that my wife getting more jittery than me if we dont have a little puff in the house, I think because she has a more stressed nature than me.

I like it because it relaxes me, makes me laugh, generaly because its enjoyable. But then I think describing a drug experiance is always hard to a non-user.
  • Options
    Originally posted by badboy4life
    i cant help you here minx, i'd love to stop but never will, so now i dont even bother trying to stop, i think its the social aspect of it too.

now on to music, when im stoned i love listening to THE STREETS, they are fucking amazing.

:lol: the only time i love that crap is when im stoned... cant be bothered with them if im straight!
  • Options
    Any music is good when you are stoned!!
    Its mainly because u feel you are apart of it, floating away in a relaxed mood!;)
  • Options
    I have never really tried to give up, but I always make sure I have at least a spliff a day. I say its a social thing but I smoke on my own too.

I think I do have a small psychological dependency on it tho.

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    well i shud definitley have a psychological problem with it now, ive used for a week to give up tabs cuz when im stoned i have always found that i dont smoke at all, or juss 1/2. well ive quit tabs now, got a nice lump right here from bein a half an ounce! i hate the mood swings i get from it when i ve got none, imma fuckin mad man!
  • Options
    When i have some its great but i dont have any i dont get any mood sings or be in a bad mood because i know its going to come around again.
    I smoke it for the social aspect as well and for the enjoyable feeling it gives me :)