Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Beyonce

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Her new album's out today has anyone got it yet? I'm downloading a few tracks at the mo, til I can get into town later in the week :D Just wondered if anyone could let me know whether it's as good as the Destiny's Child albs or not!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i recon it will be a good CD i like her new song to get down to. i have got 1 or 2 songs!
    I only heard the hit from it too and liked it. It sounded Destiny Child-ish
    Is Work it Out on the album cos that song is like her booty- shakin!

*searches for wholesome pictures of beyonce*
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Is Work it Out on the album cos that song is like her booty- shakin!

Yeah I think its a bonus track! heard a few songs off the album and its sounding good :yes: the girls gonna be a big solo star!
    Not sure abut the album but i like her curent single - Crazy In Love :D
    Against my better judgement I quite like her new tune, its quite 70's isnt it and I not sure the part of the video when she's draping herself over J-Z like a prostitute is really greatly possitive image.
    I love her new single! Its fab! Doubt I'll buy the album until I hear what people think about it tho. I hated that Work It Out Song.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Against my better judgement I quite like her new tune, its quite 70's isnt it and I not sure the part of the video when she's draping herself over J-Z like a prostitute is really greatly possitive image.

Heh, but like Jay-Z would have it any other way.

I like this song too - 'tis quite good. But she's too annoyingly pretty. Damn her.
    I have boughten Beyonce's new album, but have not listened to the whole album as of yet, but plan to within the next couple of days.
    Originally posted by ElysiumUnknown
    . But she's too annoyingly pretty. Damn her.

And to make it worse, she is just as good looking without make-up - my friend's mum has met her.
    I have the Beyonce album, I really like it. Would definitely recommend it, but it is quite a similar style to Destiny's Child, so if you don't like DC you probably wouldn't like it. It does have Work It Out on, v good tune! :)