Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Where

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where do most people take their drugs? At home, club, on the street but it depends on what drug, i would normally smoke cannabis either outside or at home, anywhere as a matter of fact and would drink whenever im out at a club or whatnot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I ususally smoke at home, but some times at party's and things. Sometimes at other peoples houses.
    my house, my mates or in the local park!
    I'll smoke and/or drink at home or over at my mates.

The very occational time I do a trip I'll do it at home.

When I do beans then its normaly at a club, but at homes nice too.

Speed is just nice anywhere, anytime, but I'm not allowed to do it that often.
    i smoke n drink in the house. sometimes at my mates, sometimes but very rarely in public where no 1 can see us! as for other drugs i prefer my mates house or walkin the streets cuz i always have energy to burn off on stimulants:)
    I smoke at mates house but one of my friends who i smoke with often, his parents would kill him if he was caught again so we can never go near there when we are all smokin.Outside can be good but has to be away from the public.
    I used to like going out with my mates on summers evenings, telling my folks that I was going round to a mate who didnt exsist and then sitting on the golf course smoking. Wasnt quite so good during the winter though.
    I do not smoke anywhere near my house!! If i was caught again i would be fucked out on the street!! maybe wouldnt be a bad thing cause u could smoke all you want ? But it wouldnt be good because you cant beat in you house when its free smokin in your room and having music on!!
    I like smokin near the public because it gives you a buzz! A buzz of getting caught! Im just a dick i love a good kick!:eek2:
    Originally posted by lotey77
    I do not smoke anywhere near my house!! If i was caught again i would be fucked out on the street!! maybe wouldnt be a bad thing cause u could smoke all you want ? But it wouldnt be good because you cant beat in you house when its free smokin in your room and having music on!!
    I like smokin near the public because it gives you a buzz! A buzz of getting caught! Im just a dick i love a good kick!:eek2:

A buzz of getting caught and there was you saying that if u were caught again you would be out on the street :confused:
    Originally posted by Shogun
    A buzz of getting caught and there was you saying that if u were caught again you would be out on the street :confused:

if i was on the street we could toke all the time!;) :p :eek:
    Originally posted by Shogun
    A buzz of getting caught and there was you saying that if u were caught again you
    Seems a wise idea to me, might be a few problems though.
    Anywhere and everywhere, but most of all at home.
    i think takin it in a park is good, where u can lie back on the grass, roll, smoke and take in the surrondings.......