Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Try this...

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
After coming back from a club and being totally mashed of course, you must try this...

Put on a D&B tape (if you have one) and then stick one of the cartoons which always pop up on sat mornings. Listen to the MC on the tape while the sound is turned down on the TV - you will notice that the characters in the cartoon seem to be speaking the lyrics of the MC.

This may seem totally random to most of you, but try it and you will see ...if not I promise to stay off drugs for a week :eek:!
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    D&B
    Whats that and what is mc on the tape and what cartoon would u say would be the best?
    Yes this is random to me but anyway sounds interesting and sounds like the mind of a drug user :p
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    Whats that and what is mc on the tape and what cartoon would u say would be the best?

D&B=Drum&Bass
    MC=Master of ceremonies (someone who shouts rhymes and lyrics over the music)

...and I have no idea what cartoons best!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Ya mad bastard :p
  • Options
    I remember coming back from a fairly heavy night out and then watching Bill and Teds Excellent adventure, all those bits with the phone boxes were really wierd.