Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

awareness on cannabis

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
last night i was getting stoned just before going to clubbing, i had a few boomies before watching TV. some soap was on and i realised how fake acting is and many TV programmes are especially when i am stoned. it is weird and its very hard to explain, but i do know cannabis increase's your awareness and how you think?
anyone had a experience like this or can comment on mine?

Comments

• Options
    :lol: I noticed this the other day when watching Friends, the canned laughter really stood out and just made all the funny bits sound and look really fake! :yes:
  • Options
    Yes i know exactly what you are talking about, if im sitting watching tv i notice all the actors are so fucking fake in it, also when im stoned im able to analyse any situation, the herb is great :yes:
  • Options
    it's why i've never been into telly or film in a big way ...or even a small way. i see people stting there, doing nothing, paying nowt and getting extremely involved. i'm jealous! why do i have to take drugs instead?
    i see people getting realy excited about who can run the fastest, jump the highest or the longest ...who can bat a ball and run lots of times before someone can return the ball ...big money ...big television ...big excitement ...but it don't work for me. why is that?
  • Options
    Maybe u just arent made for tv, it a form of enterainment...no harm in it at all, some people prefer it and some dont, you just dont.

Or else maybe your mind is above the rest of us because of all the drugs uve done...but i think tv is great, nothing wrong with it.
  • Options
    *sigh* shameful, tv is good, but i will agree with oyou on the sports, they are less entertaining than watching an unplugged socket.
  • Options
    im glad other people feel this way! i totally agree with mr roll on why he doesn't watch alot of tv. i never watch TV ever anymore when i am stoned because it annoys me that much. to tell the truth the fakeness is starting to come through even when i am not stoned! :confused:
  • Options
    Certainly there is a lot of crap on TV, a LOT. But there are a few gems among the pile.
    I probally listen to more radio than TV, ahhh Radio Four, Fantastic!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    it's why i've never been into telly or film in a big way ...or even a small way. i see people stting there, doing nothing, paying nowt and getting extremely involved. i'm jealous! why do i have to take drugs instead?
    i see people getting realy excited about who can run the fastest, jump the highest or the longest ...who can bat a ball and run lots of times before someone can return the ball ...big money ...big television ...big excitement ...but it don't work for me. why is that?

:yes:

there are probably less than a handfull of programmes im really into, but even then its a case of i can take it or leave it.

Im too occupied my my cds and radio, when im on drugs- much better when your coming up/coming down/monging out/fucked ~ the last thing that i want is tv most of the time..
  • Options
    Yes, i would much rather listen to music than watch tv whenever im stoned and i like to go on the computer as well, but tv's still good but theres alot of SHITE programs on.
  • Options
    I've got cable, which means although there is a tiny bit more good programing there is some 160 channels of crap to go through to get to it.
  • Options
    Ive got sky tv and see it is alot better than normal tv, so i have a wider choice of programmes but theres still ALOT of shit on it and have to flick through them all to find the right channel.
  • Options
    One to there own i guess.

I love tv and films watch Takeshi's Castle while stoned on Challenge TV its hilarious mad japanese game show. Simpsons, Malcolm in the Middle, Futurama, Family Guy, All quality shows and lots of adult humour in there too. Friends i watch aswell and anything to do with the supernatural. I got sky digital in my bedroom its cool just chill out in bed watching it.
  • Options
    i have recently -when high obviously- realised how fake ass things can be on the big ol' T.V.

i do however get into my movies, even more so than usual, the herb just makes them better :P imo

same as video games -for the most part-.
  • Options
    video games are great while high, you just sit for ages playing them, you become a part of the digital world.