Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Identity

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I've just seen Identity last night, and i thought i was brilliant! it had a very original story line, and is well worth a watch! Anyone else seen it?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    yeah....the double twist is fantastic.
  • Options
    Yeah, I saw it on Tuesday, it kicks ass :p
  • Options
    Yeh, didnt wanna say anything bout the twist, but i never thought it would turn out the way it did. John Cusack was good in it.
  • Options
    people say i look like the dude in it ehh.... john cusack:D , have to see it, Seven_VII, would you see it again? do you wanna go in the week sometime?
  • Options
    no bother lazy, only thing is a ihead away on holidays at the end of the week, and i gotta save any fuckin money i have!:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Seven_VII
    no bother lazy, only thing is a ihead away on holidays at the end of the week, and i gotta save any fuckin money i have!:lol:

dud, when you come back from holidays we shall go, is it worth seeing, no spoilers please.
  • Options
    I didn't get a chance to see Identity while it was in the movie theater, but will probably rent it when it comes out on video.
  • Options
    i saw it last week and thought it was excellent, really clever! worth a watch!