Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sheer blonde shampoo

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone got or used this?ive used it once and it smelt not so nice but just wondering if it worked for anyone its supposed to make your hair lighter but nothing ever does what it says:rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    if you want to make your hair blonder id reccomend timotei golden highlights and henara (not sure what its called) both those products made my hair lighter
  • Options
  • Options
    I recently had my hair highlighted and bought some shampoo and conditioner from the Sheer Blonde range and I notice no difference at all! same as any other shampoo! :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by giggles3

I was looking at a lemon on the other day and it had lemon in (obviously) and you wash your hair and go in the sunlight or blowdry it and it's meant to make it lighter. It looked quite good but was a fiver for a small bottle and I thought it was a bit much if it didn't work.

where do they sell this? i might give it a go:)
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by giggles3

I was looking at a lemon on the other day and it had lemon in (obviously) and you wash your hair and go in the sunlight or blowdry it and it's meant to make it lighter. It looked quite good but was a fiver for a small bottle and I thought it was a bit much if it didn't work.

an actual lemon?? :confused: i wouldnt put actual lemon juice in my hair, it shreds it to fuck apparantly :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Ive tried the timotei and tha was complete shit too
  • Options
    I used it and it definately lightened it at first but now i use it more often i dont notice a difference. When your hairs been highlighted about 2 weeks and is dulling thats the time i notice a difference!