Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

on place to meet? not sure if this will help tho!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just to see where and what you want really... sorry if im standing on any ones toes here.... just thinks it a good idea!:)

kitty xxxxx

Comments

• Options
    Can't you just keep it all in one post? Most people who have replied to James's post have already said where they'd wanna meet.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    Can't you just keep it all in one post? Most people who have replied to James's post have already said where they'd wanna meet.

Indeedy.

Anyway, even in that thread...why to people keep saying "here, oh, that's too far, waawaawaa".

I was of the opinon that London had already been decided in the other thread.

Oh well.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith

:yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    Indeedy.

Anyway, even in that thread...why to people keep saying "here, oh, that's too far, waawaawaa".

I was of the opinon that London had already been decided in the other thread.

Oh well.

sorry - just trying to get an equl vote and try to help- i'll keep my trap shut next time shall i???
  • Options
    Originally posted by witch-kitten
    sorry - just trying to get an equl vote and try to help- i'll keep my trap shut next time shall i???

Yes. And keep it to ONE thread.
  • Options
    Originally posted by witch-kitten

It just happens every time something is organised, that's all.
  • Options
    Stop being so mean! She is only trying to help, for which she should be commended, not put down and moaned at.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    Stop being so mean! She is only trying to help, for which she should be commended, not put down and moaned at.

thank you :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    Stop being so mean!

Stop being so oversensitive. No one was mean.