Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

OoOoOOOoooOohhhh!!!!!1111

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I WANNA PLAY! IT'S 4:30AM AND IT IS SO LIGHT! I WANT TO PLAY! WHO WILL PLAY WITH ME? *SOBS*

WHY AM I YELLING!

LOL better. No more excitememnt for me tonight :(

Comments

• Options
    *offers Xila a chill pill*
  • Options
    I just looked at the sun coz its rising and its blinding me now. But yes it is light.
  • Options
    Well, I've come home in the light for a change!
    For the first time in ages (it seems), I went out with a few workmates tonight. We started with a BBQ and drinks at a local bar that's just re-opened (after fire damage - though not BBQ related). Then on to another pub/bar/club until 1. Then on to another bar/club until 2.30. Then a load of us all went around to one of their houses until 4. And I finally got in just before five after dropping everyone off (yep, I was driving and therefore had to be sober). A good night. I said I would go out a bit more, and this is a start. Watch out everybody, The Wobbler is out there again! :naughty:
    Mind you, in confirmed one thing. I still find it useless to talk or chat up in a noisy club/pub. It's just too damned noisy to hear, and be heard. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    A good night. I said I would go out a bit more, and this is a start. Watch out everybody, The Wobbler is out there again! :naughty:

Mind you, in confirmed one thing. I still find it useless to talk or chat up in a noisy club/pub. It's just too damned noisy to hear, and be heard. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)

:D Glad you had fun!

My one and only suggestion for the noise issue: Take up sign language!
  • Options
    Ill play with you Xila, ive got the perfect game:

Here is a knife, put it in your stomach.
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelic girl
    :D Glad you had fun!

My one and only suggestion for the noise issue: Take up sign language!
    It was fun, until the end of the night at the bar/club, when a couple of lads accidentally knocked over their beer bottles, spraying a couple of the girls with beer. One of the girls, off her face (she could hardly walk, and had already thrown up a couple of times that evening), got up and had a go at one of the lads. He ignored her, and didn't even appologise (being a cocky git) so she grabbed him and slapped him! The thing is, her boyfriend didn't even try to stop her! And it was only when the lad that had just been slapped called her a "fucking bitch" that he stood up and started getting all agressive, telling him he was a bastard, blah blah blah, and that he was going to kill him, blah blah blah. :rolleyes: It was stupid. It was an accident in the first place, and all the lads needed to do was say sorry. But her reaction was totally overboard and out of order. The bouncers threw her, and her boyfriend out. It wasn't a problem though as the bar was just about to shut. But the bouncers had to keep everybody appart to prevent a punch up. :rolleyes:
    Anyhow, appart from that, it was a good night.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Re: OoOoOOOoooOohhhh!!!!!1111
    Originally posted by Xila
    I WANNA PLAY! IT'S 4:30AM AND IT IS SO LIGHT! I WANT TO PLAY! WHO WILL PLAY WITH ME? *SOBS*

WHY AM I YELLING!

LOL better. No more excitememnt for me tonight :(

Sugar overdose? :confused:

I'll play, but I think I'm a bit late...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ally Your Pally

Nice and friendly newbie I see.
  • Options

Love you too Alex :p :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Nice and friendly newbie I see.

For the love of god please tell me im wrong when see three livejournals that belong to you.
  • Options

:eek:

*puts it down to lack of sex*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    It was fun, until the end of the night at the bar/club, when a couple of lads accidentally knocked over their beer bottles, spraying a couple of the girls with beer. One of the girls, off her face (she could hardly walk, and had already thrown up a couple of times that evening), got up and had a go at one of the lads. He ignored her, and didn't even appologise (being a cocky git) so she grabbed him and slapped him! The thing is, her boyfriend didn't even try to stop her! And it was only when the lad that had just been slapped called her a "fucking bitch" that he stood up and started getting all agressive, telling him he was a bastard, blah blah blah, and that he was going to kill him, blah blah blah. :rolleyes: It was stupid. It was an accident in the first place, and all the lads needed to do was say sorry. But her reaction was totally overboard and out of order. The bouncers threw her, and her boyfriend out. It wasn't a problem though as the bar was just about to shut. But the bouncers had to keep everybody appart to prevent a punch up. :rolleyes:
    Anyhow, appart from that, it was a good night.

Mr_Wobble ;)

Its amazing how amusing it can be to go out with a bunch of drunk people when you are sober! :rolleyes: :p I went to see Coldplay last month and when I was leaving, some obviously drunk men where standing around by their BMW swearing and shouting about something. Somebody (sensible git!) that was walking near me called out to them "Having a good night are you". They responded by hurling a few insults and a beer bottle (still almost full) into the croud. It hit me on the back of my leg and it made a huge bruise that has only just gone. It was lucky it wasn't any higher up it could have really seriously injured someone! :mad: