Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Owwie my eyes! Mein Augen tut wei!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yeah so i think i hae had one too manty smoek because when i tye quick i can t and lol this is tupid i don't remember what i amd oing. ANyway, i think my room smells to much of my little friend and was trying to cover it up wth some j00p and well, i sparyed it into my fan and whoops, it got back in my face wau too quickly and shititburns :(

Like, when i get hayfaeve rbunrs but kind of worse. And i now smell funny.

So, um, yeah, don't spray shit into your fan coz it hurts :)

Oh also - if you spary stuff on you hand too long it goes to foam and burns yea? Well, me and some mates did it for 30mis and i waslaugjin so much myeyes wrere all waterng! Anyway, i dared him to do it to his testicles. Ahahaha fool! He did, he has a rash nso he says and he had to dip his balls in water or like, 20mins whist we played burnout.

Man, that was coo.

And, off topic,. this bird i like is movjg to londn netx year, and some people think she may like me like i like he,r but i dont knwo what to do. Fuck, i like her and all but...if i did somehtig would i ruin the friendship? I think she;s only here for 8 months...which sucls. I;d miss her being close to me if we did anything.

LOL staind's new albums sounds so poppoy in my curent staet. Hehe! Whoos, bet i'll regret this afer i sleep and come back here later today. Ahhh well! Ateast i haven;t had any sexual experiences with my pets or shit like that. ah! I'm such a block lightweiht:(

Anyway, my eye still burns. I think it's gone ll gooey now. Whoops.

Bye bye now! bye bye! Oh, and soozzzzzzz may I please have my status set as "I R MALE" 'coz i'm too lasy to wait for whatever it is to do it myself? Blah!

Sorr about all this :( It's quite interesting if you cna figure out wjat the hell i am babbling abput! Won't happen for a long time,. Maybe not again. Its early and i got talkig bout stuff and decided to go for osme smoke.

Hey, my chickas back now so ima stip typing. Bye bye!

Comments

• Options
    :chin: Humm something tells me you might have had some mind altering substances? Das ist aber gut! :D
  • Options
    i did my german gcse thjis ear and well i think i messed up1 i don't like the language but here goes:

Ich heisse ALix und ich bin funfzig Jare alte! Crazy girl ist she nett1:) Ich mochte pizza bitte! Arghh ich denke mein kopf gebroken!
  • Options
    Awwww Du bist veruckt, weis du das? :rolleyes:

Its been so long since I have written in german! I can't remember how to spell anything :confused:
  • Options
    Meh, ei = eye ie = eeeeeee