Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

stressed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am completely and utterly p*ssed off......and although not 'one' things initiated it, everything thats happened recnetly has......
does anyone have any ideas how to get rid of this anger before I kill someone?
I can't kick walls....write a story (i usually do this but can't make sence today) or scream........ :(:mad:

Comments

• Options
    Re: stressed

Put some music on loud and sing your little heart out REALLY LOUD...

Go for a walk on your own... don't take your phone or anything that might distract you...

Umm... I dunno :(

Hope you feel happier soon :D *hugs*
  • Options
    punch the shit out of your pillow and bite it really hard!!!!!! and cover your face in it and scream and squeeze it!!!!
    a warm relaxing bath chills ya too and a few stiff drinks (although this can lead to more...which can lead to you getting angrier!!
    scoff ya face with food!!!
  • Options
    I'm stressed but with me it just makes me worry and get upset and :crying:. Stress sucks. I hate coursework. And so much. And then deadlines. And then, it's impossible.

:crying:
  • Options
    I always feel better after a good cry!
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    punch the shit out of your pillow and bite it really hard!!!!!! and cover your face in it and scream and squeeze it!!!!
    a warm relaxing bath chills ya too and a few stiff drinks (although this can lead to more...which can lead to you getting angrier!!
    scoff ya face with food!!!
    food stuffing commenced than i felt sick and more angry!!
    now trying scremaing ata random stranger on msn.........
  • Options
    I was stressed earlier, but i've had a bath and eaten ice cream and feel much better now :D
  • Options
    The pillow thing helps. Or if you have a lj or summat write it all out or on here or email me if you like. Whatever you do, try to let it out.
    *hugs*
    I also hate that feeling. I kicked a hole in the bathroom door! :eek2:
  • Options
    Eat nice things.
  • Options
    Pillows and stress balls wind me up even more if i'm angry. I like to break things, just to hear the noise when they crash. And trying to argue with someone on MSN never works as someone gets the wrong idea, and you can never type fast enough, and aaaaaaaaaa :mad: *gets angry thinking about it*
  • Options
    Write a poem or a song... or just make random notes, doesnt have to be a story.
    The junk food idea as already suggested.
    Loud music and sceaming...i mean singing along with it :)
    Go for a walk. Take your walkman or something.
    Take a long bath, light some candles, put on some chillout music.
    Punch the shit outta your pillow or something similar.
    Call a mate and rant about it. Preferably a mate who doesnt mind listening to you.

I cant think of much more... and people have pretty much already said what i've put... sorry i'm not much help!
  • Options
    i am just after my gcse's that was some pretty stressing time, nowe i have to wait till the results:mad:
  • Options
    find sumthin else to hate/ get stressed about which you can divert your energy towards
    then when you get bored.... do it all again until you realise how shit gettin stressed is

dunno whether itll work but in theory its worth a try(isnt everything?)