Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Javine (Popstars The Rivals)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I've just heard her new song... can't say the video is that impressive, but I quite like the song, really catchy.

Anyone else heard it? Reckon that she'll go anywhere even though she didn't get in the final band?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Yeah I've heard it and seen the video!

Video = crap!
    Song = erm....no! I don't like it but I can see it being big as it does seem catchy! just not catching on me!! :no:

I think she looks really weird though :eek2: theres something about her head!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mz Stonedalot
    Yeah I've heard it and seen the video!

Video = crap!
    Song = erm....no! I don't like it but I can see it being big as it does seen catchy! just not catching on me!! :no:

I think she looks really weird though :eek2: theres something about her head!!

YEAH!! lol she looks freaky... her head seems too... long or soemthing :confused:
  • Options
    The song's grew on me, video nothing special but I didn't have high expectations in the first place. Probably the best Popstars related song, bar Liberty X's Just A Little.
  • Options
    The song is fab! Hear it at http://www.officialjavine.com I don't want to go out and buy it though, so i'm playing it over and over until i get bored of it!
  • Options
    Ooooh I really like this song :yes: :D
  • Options
    Is that her with the new RnB type song that sounds like loads of others that are around just now, or is that someone else I'm thinking of?
  • Options
    I really like this song! I like the music in the background, I think thats what makes it catchy.

They played it last night in the club and everyone went mad, I think its gonna be a hit :)

I think shes really weird looking too though, specially in the video!