Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

summer activites

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
since its now the summer i wanna do some really ridiculusly stupid stuff so i was wonder do you have any suggestions for a good experience/activity/addrenilen rush.:D

Comments

• Options
    jigsaw puzzles? i have a really good one with a picture of baked beans... :D
  • Options
    Find a big grassy hill, n a long piece of plastic sheet taupolin thing cover the plastic in washingup liquid put it going down the hill n run n jump n weeeeeeeeeeeee!

just watch out for grass burns

(so im a big kid!! i dont care)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    jigsaw puzzles? i have a really good one with a picture of baked beans... :D
    i prefer th one with spaghetti hoops
  • Options
    Re: summer activites
    Originally posted by lazybstard
    since its now the summer i wanna do some really ridiculusly stupid stuff

I was gonna make a suggestion. But you`d probably go and do it, then your parents would sue thesite and I`d get banned. So I won`t.
  • Options
    I bought a jigsaw puzzle just before xmas when I was staying with friends. Forgot to pack it when I came home :rolleyes: . I'm still waiting for that bastard friend to send me it... :impissed:

For anyone that's interested, it had Eeyore on :hyper:
  • Options
    can you not think of something like paintball shooting, speaking of which does any one know of a paintball arena within the nortern ireland area?
  • Options
    Originally posted by lazybstard
    can you not think of something like paintball shooting, speaking of which does any one know of a paintball arena within the nortern ireland area?

I went paintball shooting last Thursday night! Pure class- still finding some of the bruises from it- go well padde my friend-

How about an outdoors wet T-short Competition?

Camping- better than you'll think-

Fishing with a few cans-

Just getting pissed with your mates out your back garden while spending all day thinking about starting the BBQ, invite few girls over then get out the paddling pool, ;) then have a little mess wrestlint match with your mates until some sends someone flying through the wooden patio and smashes it all just before the guards come- ha ha was fun while t lasted!