Home› Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lmfao

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What is it in acid or shrooms that makes you laugh ?

I did acid last week and laughed so hard I cried for hours. It was brilliant, buit after a while I was laughing and not wanting to at the same time, nothing was funny, I just couldnt help laughing?

:crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    **shrugs**

when i did shrooms .. i didnt laugh .. i spent the whole night in a terrible mood screwing at everyone else who was on shrooms because they kept laughing at things that wernt happening.. i was like "the fucking piano isnt bloody moving shut the fuck up you twat"... i wasnt in a good mood cus i wasnt high :p so i was being a spoil sport trying to ruin their night cus i wanted to go home to bed! but they just carried on laughing at random things anyway. :rolleyes:

• Options
    Dunno, but think i need to be getting some... :yes:
  • Options
    iT WAS A NICE LITTLE TREAT I HAVNT SEEN ANY SINCE XMAS :D
  • Options
    I bet they were...much visual effects?
  • Options
    Yeah the usual, bending walls and doors, patterns swirling and raising in the carpets.

The funniest thing was i started eating my house mates spaghetti she was having for dinner...it was squirming to get away :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Haven't had acid/shrooms in ages. Amie said you'se were all pishing yourselves all night. Gimme a shout next time and I'll join you'se.
  • Options
    How long the effects last for you?
  • Options
    arrrgh these posts just make me sad!! :crying: acid is the only drug left that i want to try. i wanna experience those visuals at least once. You cant get the stuff over here, i never could find it in UK... arrghhhh
  • Options
    Ive never seen anyone offering me acid here, its low in stock.
  • Options
    Only been able to get a hold of acid once, and yeah, we laughed like fuck.
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Haven't had acid/shrooms in ages. Amie said you'se were all pishing yourselves all night. Gimme a shout next time and I'll join you'se.

No probs ninja ;) Yes we were very messy, my sides hurt from laughing so much.

Shogun - We were tripping (getting visuals for about 4 hours I think. After that just felt tired and dirty :yuck:

Acid is very rare in these parts too, I got some at xmas, but before that it was years !"
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I used to do loads of acid when I was about 16. Red Dragons, Aliens, White lightnings, Bart Simpsons "Micro dots and the last I did was in 2000. Managed to get some blotters which made up a pic of some matey riding a bike in front of a mountain. They were pretty poor too!

Best acid - Microdots
    Best blotters - Red Dragons
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I know what you mans about the acid giggles, I normaly only get it in the first stage of the cid working though, at about the four hour mark it normaly gets all introspective for me.

Have you found that acid is less visual that mushies, I certainly have, even on high doses of cid, 3, 4 or 5 tabs the visuals arent as impressive than with mushies.
    But then I think it depends a lot on the occation and they type of mushies, the ones I had in the dam were preaty introspective and not very visual.

The reason there isnt much acid, so I've heard is that there was a clamp down in San fran where most of the cooks come from, fuck knows why, there was a concerted effort to cut off the chemical supplies. Now if you look about on all the major newsrooms people the world over are finding it harder to get.
    Although the stuff thats been about recently has been preaty darn good.
  • Options
    send me some send me some send me some send me some send me some send me some send me some :banghead: grrrr
  • Options
    Mushies are better anyway, well unless like a couple of my mates you like the dirty headfuck that you only get with acid. One of them got annoyed because the last acid he got was "too clean".
  • Options
    too clean??? lmao! i wish pills were cleaner, i might start doing them again, i got sick of that shitty feeling the next day
  • Options
    I wish I'd managed to get some at the time actualy, it was white crystal liquid, 120mcg a drip.
    But then he's a nut, him and his mates do shit loads of cid and do everything they can to fuck with others heads.
  • Options
    i've never done acid, but can get it freely... well semi freely anyway, would take a couple of days to get hold of.
  • Options
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    i've never done acid, but can get it freely... well semi freely anyway, would take a couple of days to get hold of.

I could probably get it quite quickly aswell, bu i'm not sure i'd want to. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    I think it depends on what sort of acid it is, ive had some thats really made me laugh and others that have made me go all philosophical, and others that have turned me into a right tree hugger - at one with nature, and others that have given me fantastic visuals, and some with all of that. I think mushrooms can be a lot more intense and visual, but that doesnt mean better neccesarily. i havent done acid for years, havent been in the right frame of mind.
  • Options
    Well, whenever I've bought acid in the past I've been told what crystal it is, purple, orange and then through to white. I always thought that it was bollox and that my dealer was being conned into it from his dealer.
    However it turns out that it might actualy be true, the reason acid ranges from 'dirty' to really clean is the way that the final product has been washed to get to the pure compound. Also there are quite a few who believe that it depends on the karma of the maker but I think that is bollox.
    Purple is the dirtiest ranging through to white, I think.