Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

divided (an arguement for the soul)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
you guys prolly don't wanna here this but i'm feeling really shitty at the moment all because of my current situation. (those who know wot i'm on about, um, well yeah,lol, those who don't go read me last thread. its a couple of pages back :D )

now i haven't fallen out with the girl in question, oh no,no,no, but i'm being ripped apart inside because i haven't been able to see her at all this week coz of stupid fucking work and college. i'm takin her out saturday night, but thats still like 3 whole days away :( . i really, really miss her and not being able to see her or give her a hug is driving me fucking nuts!!

what i'm divided on is whether i should bunk off college tomorrow and go see her or wait until saturday and try and sit out another 3 days without seeing her:confused: . so wot do you guys reckon i should do? i need guidance :banghead:

i don't know why i'm telling you this, i just had to tell someone but noone is online on my msn :(

ah well, rant over

peace out and one love!

Sprocket

Comments

• Options
    Pick up the phone and call her

Sounds like you're thinking about yourself not her ... being with her makes you feel good .. sounds more like you want to make yourself feel good NOT wanting to be with her for her benefit.

If for example you said she'd been in a minor car accident then I'd say get over there .. but since that's not the case - just call her on the phone or something!!
  • Options
    you could try and keep yourself busy until saturday.... go out with friends, try and have a laugh.. the time will fly :)

if you wait a few more days then saturday will seem more special when it comes, because you have been looking forward to it so much for the past 3 days, if you get me.

i suppose it also depends if you've got anything important going on at college tommorow... exams etc.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MattUK^
    you could try and keep yourself busy until saturday.... go out with friends, try and have a laugh.. the time will fly :)

if you wait a few more days then saturday will seem more special when it comes, because you have been looking forward to it so much for the past 3 days
    :yes: I agree
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    :yes: I agree

great minds think alike! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by MattUK^
    great minds think alike! :D
    Of course ;)
  • Options
    Hey i know, maybe you could stop being such a woman and just sit it out. My god, could you be any more pathetic. Everyone is gonna say im being a total bastard but, stop winging
  • Options
    nah sharkky, your right man i should stop worrying and being pathetic. anyway i'll wait it out i reckon coz whoever sed it'll be more special on saturday is right. cheers guys.

peace out and one love!

Sprocket
  • Options
    Sorry, but it's only a week! Some people have to deal with a lot more. Yes, I'm bitter because I didn't see my boyfriend for 6weeks and frequently don't for 2 or 3 weeks, but I know other people have even worse situations. Enjoy being able to see her as much as you can, and yes maybe call her - let her know you're looking forward to seeing her - but don't get too carried away and emotional. Do something else to get your mind off her, have fun, and then enjoy Saturday.
  • Options
    point taken perfect***day. so how come u don't see your boyf for such long periods of time then? does he work away or something?
  • Options
    Gap year in the army. :( He's finishing in August though, so I get more time with him then :)

Anyway, yay for you, you're seeing your girl tomorrow now! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    Sorry, but it's only a week! Some people have to deal with a lot more. Yes, I'm bitter because I didn't see my boyfriend for 6weeks and frequently don't for 2 or 3 weeks, but I know other people have even worse situations.

:yes: I last saw my boyfriend on 19th May, he's coming to see me next on 29th July (missing my 21st birthday by 3 days). If I only had a few days to go until I saw him I'd be jumping up and down with excitement!

So, yeah, get it into prospective, please...
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day

Anyway, yay for you, you're seeing your girl tomorrow now! :D

that i am, and i can't wait! :D i'm so excited,lol, i trhink i need a stiff drink to chill me out:naughty: