Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

best buy......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
yep thats right, whats the best thing youve ever bought and why

Comments

• Options
    How am i meant to remember the best thing ive bought, there are so many things :crazyeyes

Probably my computer,mobile phone..so many things :crazyeyes
  • Options
    i can see why you would say that but im just curious ( im not one of those surveying people who delay you when your busy dont worry)
  • Options
    :lol:
    So whats ur best buy fucked up duck?
  • Options
    i think i can safely say that the best thing ive bought was a haircut..... a fiver to make myself feel better about myself seems a much better bargain than the £600 pc or the saxophone......
  • Options
    6 days in a 3* hotel in Beijing, 4 days in a 5* hotel in Qingdao, trips to the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace etc, celebrity treatment (:D), generally a great time - £295. Does that count?

I also got a Chinesey dress for about £18 when I was there, and a pure silk scarf for my mum for about £3. Oh and chart CD's for about £2. China's a great place for bargains.

I'm good at getting good deals on clothes when I go shopping with my mates - 'buy one get second half price' offers work well when there's two of you.

Hmmm. I'll think a bit more, but the holiday's the best I can come up with for now if it counts.
  • Options
    5 acres of swamp for five hundred quid ten yrs ago. i have transformed it over the years and it is now drained and has become a good piece of arable land. still worth sod all i would imagine but ...i might just check it out.
  • Options
    My Digital camera - I used it for 8 months and returned it for a full refund!!