Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Rash

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If you touch plants on a walkway, could they give you rashes on your hands and if so what type would you be expecting?
Would they itch?

Comments

• Options
    maybe, ?
  • Options
    Thats a very vauge question, do have some rashes then?
  • Options
    I did but not anymore, it wasnt really like a rash, only on my hands and it itched a bit, gone now though but would like to the cause of it anyway or maybe i cudnt be arsed finding out.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    I did but not anymore, it wasnt really like a rash, only on my hands and it itched a bit, gone now though but would like to the cause of it anyway or maybe i cudnt be arsed finding out.

I got that, I was allergic to the metal in my thumb ring :eek2:!! I got it on my legs and arms aswell though...
  • Options
    it just sounds like u had a allergic reaction to something, it could have been caused by anything, a different kind of water that ure skins not used to, a plant like you say, a material in ure clothes or a glove its very common and nothing to worry about. hope i helped a little bit, probably didn't :D

:love: lisa :wave: