Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Ibiza..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
If you want to go to Ibiza for a week of clubbing (and not much sleep), is it better to just pay for the flight, and sort out accomadation when you get there?

Which website/travel agent provides the cheapest flights to Ibiza (with no accomodation)?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure Ryan air, Go, Buzz etc all go there, but then some of them have taken over each other.

As for sorting out accomadation, I'd say it would be better to do it here, get a really cheap package deal, then you dont have to worry about not finding somewhere when you get there. Because it you go in the middle of summer you might have trouble.
  • Options
  • Options
    I take it that it's your first time going to Ibiza? Don't bother booking with an 18-30 group..Their pretty shite and you get all the mouthy lagger louts there. Best doing it with a group of mates like you properly already are.

www.ibizasuncentre.co.uk
    www.ibiza-spotlight.com <-- Good site
  • Options
    Thanks u guys.
    Nice links Felix