Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Thesite

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
has really got on my nerves today!:( First of all, its been mega slow all day and then I keep getting PMs but its not telling me plus its not saying that (deny receipt) so I know if its new, so ive emptied my inbox and emptied pms I havent read!! So if anyones pmed me and I havent replied, thats why!
ok im calm now:)

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shouldnt be so god damn popular then should you?!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Shouldnt be so god damn popular then should you?!
    I know, its like having a bloody full time job! *sighs*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    OH so it's not just me that isn't being informed of PM's

    Cool Avatar V V
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Thesite
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    has really got on my nerves today!:( First of all, its been mega slow all day and then I keep getting PMs but its not telling me plus its not saying that (deny receipt) so I know if its new, so ive emptied my inbox and emptied pms I havent read!! So if anyones pmed me and I havent replied, thats why!
    ok im calm now:)
    something happens everynight. the same thing. at 7/30pm the place grinds to a halt almost. i now know from exoperience that the problem will just dissapear instantly at 8pm. so what happens in that half hour every night?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Thesite
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    something happens everynight. the same thing. at 7/30pm the place grinds to a halt almost. i now know from exoperience that the problem will just dissapear instantly at 8pm. so what happens in that half hour every night?

    everyone comes on then, peak get on internet time that is!

    and boards champion? more like camp-onion cus onions ain't nice for the eyes!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thesite forums haven't been working properly for a couple of months now. :( I still have to run the lite version, as the full version throws up a never ending stream of errors. :( So I can't have all the pretty colours, etc. :crying:
    Nor do I get emails telling me when I've got a new PM, even though the option is checked. So I sometimes don't get around to replying for a couple of days, simply because I don't know the messages are there. :(

    Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Thesite
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    something happens everynight. the same thing. at 7/30pm the place grinds to a halt almost. i now know from exoperience that the problem will just dissapear instantly at 8pm. so what happens in that half hour every night?
    yeah I know!! this is my pet hate...its the back up files....why cant they put it in the middle of the night! dumb ass's!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    OH so it's not just me that isn't being informed of PM's

    Cool Avatar V V

    No its not just you hun.

    and cheers, glad ya liked it. Everyones using the bloody little people avs that I have so tried to keep that site to myself! Ah well, knew it wouldnt last long :D so ive had to move on!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    First of all, its been mega slow all day

    :mad: :mad:
    That was pissing me off earlier on, the pages were taking ages to load on thesite but on other sites it was fine.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Re: Thesite
    Originally posted by molo
    everyone comes on then, peak get on internet time that is!

    and boards champion? more like camp-onion cus onions ain't nice for the eyes!
    boards champion just appeared yesterday. it has nowt to do with me. and just cos it's true is besides the point anyway....
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oooooh pusing it pushing it....
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bang on 7/30 ...sure enough it became the worldwidewait again.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    bang on 7/30 ...sure enough it became the worldwidewait again.
    yep, its the back up files again...apparantly so...im f ing off for half hour anyway...cant be arsed....we should all strike at 730 til its changed! bye!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you want to have a pop up when you receive a PM, go to 'user cp' and select 'edit options' (I think - or something like that) and click the 'yes' to receiving a pop up.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    If you want to have a pop up when you receive a PM, go to 'user cp' and select 'edit options' (I think - or something like that) and click the 'yes' to receiving a pop up.
    Yeah, have done, sometimes it tells me someitmes it doesnt
Sign In or Register to comment.